|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 36-39.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the Maidens of the Spear believe the gift means?
(a) Rand wants Aviendha to help him court Elayne.
(b) Rand is buying Aviendha's silence.
(c) Rand is courting Aviendha.
(d) Rand is bribing Aviendha to teach him about saidar.
2. Why does Aviendha create a doorway into an icy country?
(a) To send a drakhar there.
(b) To see if her powers would work there.
(c) To escape in panic when Rand finds her naked.
(d) To seek help with the oracle there.
3. Who approaches Elayne in the inn where she is?
4. Who does Rand meet with in Rhuidean?
(a) The black Aljah.
(b) Two of the forsaken.
(c) The wise ones.
(d) The Aiel chiefs that are loyal to him.
5. Why does Egwene upbraid Nynaeve?
(a) For being careless in Tel'Aran'Rhiod.
(b) For telling Rand what to do.
(c) For keeping Elayne out of Andor.
(d) For not returning to the White Tower.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Couladin doing at the end of Chapter 6?
2. Who does Egwene go to tell what she learns in the White Tower?
3. What do Padan Fain and Alviarin realize when they encounter each other in the White Tower?
4. What does Aviendha feel about the Maidens' assumption?
5. What does Elaida say is the most important task to accomplish?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)