|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 12-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the "Sickness"?
(a) The inability to use saidar.
(b) The inability to use saidin.
(c) A plague moving among the Two Rivers.
(d) A wave of depression that has gripped the Aiel.
2. Why does Egwene upbraid Nynaeve?
(a) For not returning to the White Tower.
(b) For keeping Elayne out of Andor.
(c) For telling Rand what to do.
(d) For being careless in Tel'Aran'Rhiod.
3. What is Bryne's sentence for the women?
(a) Two horses.
(b) Thirty lashes.
(c) A month in prison.
(d) To work off payment for the barn on his estate.
4. Who is Valan Luca?
(a) Moiraine's warder.
(b) Thom's cousin.
(c) Nynaeve's suitor.
(d) A man who operates a traveling circus.
5. Who does Egwene go to tell what she learns in the White Tower?
(b) The Wise Ones.
Short Answer Questions
1. With whom does Elaida meet?
2. Whose attention does Mat attract as he is gambling?
3. What does Elayne believe about the apothecary owner?
4. What town do Nynaeve, Elayne, Juilin, and Thom camp near that night?
5. What is Couladin doing at the end of Chapter 6?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)