• Prologue: Elaida meets with her advisers and says they must capture Rand al'Thor.
• The Foresaken meet in Caemlyn and review their position; Rand has killed or captured four of them and they plan how to bring him down.
• Chapter 1: Suian, Leane, and Min are being held because of a barn burning down where they were sleeping. Gareth Bryne sentences them to work off the debt.
• Logain rescues the women and they flee with him towards Altara.
• Lady Alteima visits Queen Morgase and sees that Morgase is bewitched by Gaebril who is actually the Forsaken Rahvin.
• Chapter 2: In Rhuidean, Rand meets with the Aiel chiefs that are loyal to him and Rand learns about the "sickness" that is striking many Aiel.
• The sickness makes some Aiel throw down their weapons and abandon the Aiel system of honor, ji'e'toh.
• Chapter 3: Rand asks Asmodean if it would be possible to...
This section contains 2,328 words
(approx. 8 pages at 300 words per page)