"The Tradition"; Introduction; Part I, Legacy: "Homegoing, AD"; "The Weight"; "Lonely in America"
1. Whose original literary work inspired the title of The Fire This Time?
(a) Phyllis Wheatley.
(b) Ralph Ellison.
(c) James Baldwin.
(d) Langston Hughes.
2. What is the name of the editor who curated the works in The Fire This Time?
(a) James Thurber.
(b) Jasmine Walker.
(c) Jessica Walsh.
(d) Jesmyn Ward.
3. What other types of work had the editor published before curating The Fire This Time?
(a) Novels and short stories.
(b) Newspaper articles and novels.
(c) Novels and memoirs.
(d) Poetry and short stories.
4. What is the main pastime depicted within the poem "The Tradition"?
(a) Playing baseball.
(c) Going for ice cream.
(d) Playing the piano.
5. In what year was Trayvon Martin killed by a police officer?
6. In what state was Trayvon Martin killed by a police officer?
7. How old was Trayvon Martin at the time he was killed?
8. In what social media platform did Jesmyn Ward find solace after Trayvon Martin's death?
This section contains 5,596 words
(approx. 19 pages at 300 words per page)