|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following words do not accurately describe the author of this story?
2. What is the answer to the question, "Whose boy are you?"
(b) My father's.
(d) Jesus Christ.
3. What political figure is associated with the Emancipation Proclamation?
(a) Andrew Johnson.
(b) Rosa Parks.
(c) Martin Luther King.
(d) Abraham Lincoln.
4. Through the author words he makes a generalization toward all ___________.
(a) Older black men of his father's generation.
(b) All white people, young and old.
(c) Young black men like his nephew.
(d) White men.
5. Elijah Muhammad and his followers are reacting to resentment with _______________.
Short Answer Questions
1. Finish the quotation. "God gives Noah the ________________, no more water, the fire next time."
2. "The fire next time" is a lyric from __________.
3. When does the Holocaust take place?
4. Who is the leader of the Nation of Islam?
5. What does the Emancipation Proclamation do?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)