|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What political figure is associated with the Emancipation Proclamation?
(a) Abraham Lincoln.
(b) Andrew Johnson.
(c) Martin Luther King.
(d) Rosa Parks.
2. In which decade does the book take place?
3. The titles appear how many times throughout the book?
(a) One each.
4. What does Elijah Muhammad claim to receive from Allah?
(a) A revelation of truth.
(b) The permission of power.
(c) A decree of entitlement.
(d) An abundance of wealth.
5. What does the author say about white and black people and the achievement of true identity?
(a) One must be eliminated by the other.
(b) They need each other.
(c) They are mutually exclusive.
(d) One must not oppress the other.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of perspective does the author take in the final section of the book?
2. What is it that that author resents in religious leaders, that he also possesses?
3. According to the author, the Holocaust serves as model for the potential of __________ in white people.
4. What are sinners careful about casting upon others?
5. What does the author tell Elijah Muhammad about his profession?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)