|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the author, the Holocaust serves as model for the potential of __________ in white people.
2. The author does not make a generalization toward ___________.
(a) White people.
(b) Older black men.
(c) Young black men.
(d) White women.
3. What does the Emancipation Proclamation do?
(a) Free the slaves.
(b) Bind the slaves to their owners.
(c) Force US slaves to return to Africa.
(d) Give slaves permission to return to Africa.
4. Along with his own fears, who else fears that the author is trying to transcend?
(a) Elijah Muhammad.
(b) His grandfather.
(c) His father.
(d) His son.
5. Other than white people, who else are blacks being exploited by?
(a) Many nations.
(b) Islamic people.
(c) Each other.
Short Answer Questions
1. The book is termed as many things except which?
2. In the final section of the book the author tells what is needed from ______________.
3. What is there a reference to at the end of the book?
4. Which pair of words is used in the story to describe the author's brother?
5. "The fire next time" is a lyric from __________.
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)