|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the author say about the cultural transformation sought by the Nation of Islam?
(a) He believes it is a waste of time.
(b) He does not entirely agree with it.
(c) He is very much against it.
(d) He supports it.
2. What is the author sending warning of in the final section?
(a) The wrath of the Nation of Islam.
(b) God's punishment of the earth.
(c) The elimination of all white people.
(d) The end of the world.
3. How must one face the reality of being an American?
(a) To gain knowledge.
(b) For white people to live in slavery under black people.
(c) Live in each other's experiences.
(d) Exist in separation from one another.
4. What does the driver say when they arrive at the author's destination?
(a) He says a quick Islam prayer.
(b) He warns him of what is to come.
(c) That things never are as they once were.
(d) He wishes him Godspeed.
5. Which of the following words does not accurately describe the author's nephew?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the leader of the Nation of Islam?
2. The author's belief in love and compassion most likely stem from his experiences with ____________.
3. What is it that that author resents in religious leaders, that he also possesses?
4. What is the answer to the question, "Whose boy are you?"
5. What does Elijah Muhammad claim to receive from Allah?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)