Short Answer Questions Key
1. To whom is the letter addressed in the first section?
The author's nephew.
2. Of what nationality is the book's author?
3. What other religion does the author draw a parallel with Christianity?
4. Whom does the author describe as his addiction during the novel?
5. There is a visible parallel between Elijah Muhammad and _______.
6. __________ is believed to lead Americans to a better, more accepting society.
7. The author tells his nephew that white Americans keep him from discovering __________.
His individual self.
8. Both pimps on the street and nuns of a Christian congregation ask this question.
Whose boy are you?
This section contains 3,900 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)