1. When was the Emancipation Proclamation issued?
January 1, 1863.
2. What U.S. President issued the Emancipation Proclamation?
3. What did the Emancipation Proclamation proclaim?
The freedom of slaves.
4. Where was "My Dungeon Shook" first published?
5. To whom is the author writing in "My Dungeon Shook"?
6. How many times does the author say he has begun his letter and torn it up in "My Dungeon Shook"?
7. The author describes the recipient's face as being the same face of whom in "My Dungeon Shook"?
"Your father and my brother."
This section contains 5,203 words
(approx. 18 pages at 300 words per page)