1. To whom is the letter addressed in the first section?
2. Of what nationality is the book's author?
3. What other religion does the author draw a parallel with Christianity?
4. Whom does the author describe as his addiction during the novel?
5. There is a visible parallel between Elijah Muhammad and _______.
6. __________ is believed to lead Americans to a better, more accepting society.
7. The author tells his nephew that white Americans keep him from discovering __________.
8. Both pimps on the street and nuns of a Christian congregation ask this question.
This section contains 3,900 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)