|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After helping the narrator align his _______ with the ______ at large Genaro walks ahead and eventually disappears.
2. Normal awareness only has _______ bands of emanations, according to the teachings of Don Juan.
3. Don Genaro will show Carlos the _____ that unlocks everything. Don Genaro walks and the narrator follows.
4. At Don Juan's instruction the narrator is able to recall a fragment of the time he woke up in a ______position.
5. As Don Juan and the narrator walk towards ______, Don Juan explains that the earth has a cocoon.
(d) Puerta Vallarta.
Short Answer Questions
1. There are two types of realization. They are _________ and that which signifies a shift in the assemblage point.
2. The _______ prevents the narrator from seeing the Eagle's emanations, and he sees balls of fire which roll on him.
3. How many bands of emanations are on Earth, according to Don Juan in his teachings with Carlos?
4. After the experience at the site of the buried seers, Don Juan commends the narrator for doing well, objecting only to his ______ fear.
5. The ancient _________ seers thought it was valuable to break all of the barriers of perception, regardless of the consequences.
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Carlos battle his fright of a creature which appears when he is out in the desert?
2. What does Don Juan say that the mold of man actually is when speaking to Carlos?
3. What does normal awareness include in its two bands of emanation?
4. How does Julian come upon Don Juan as his student many years ago?
5. What does Don Juan say that Carlos now has to do in relation to his assemblage point and the bands of emanations?
6. Where is Carlos safe from being harmed by the seers when they come to attack him?
7. What does Carlos complain about when he is talking with Don Juan and Don Genaro after seeing the mountain?
8. When Don Juan talks about perception as alignment, what does he instruct Carlos to do?
9. What are warriors supposed to do when they have any strong emotions come their way, according to the seers?
10. Why is Carlos brought out into the desert with Don Juan and Don Genaro?
This section contains 609 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)