|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When the narrator feels gripped by an unseen force, Don Juan and Genaro tell him to _____.
2. The _______ prevents the narrator from seeing the Eagle's emanations, and he sees balls of fire which roll on him.
(c) Assemblage point.
3. The movement of the assemblage point marks the end of the ________ quest and then they must seek another quest.
4. The narrator is instructed to move his assemblage point, unaided, to align another great band of ______.
5. How many bands of emanations are on Earth, according to Don Juan in his teachings with Carlos?
Short Answer Questions
1. The narrator is confused about his inability to _______ seeing the mold of man although he understands it is a slow process.
2. The narrator comes to the conclusion that the mold always appears to him as ______ because that is what he is familiar with.
3. Some stalkers will ___________ for their fellow man, while others will not, according to Don Juan.
4. Don Juan suggests that the narrator is failing in his bid for enlightenment. The narrator's confused _______ attention does not want to relinquish control.
5. Don Juan explains to the narrator that it is possible to move great distances in the ______ position.
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Don Juan say that Carlos can do if he is using his dreaming body?
2. Where is Carlos safe from being harmed by the seers when they come to attack him?
3. What are the forty-eight bands of emanations of Earth comprised of, according to Don Juan?
4. What does Don Genaro do when he sleeps on the bench with Don Juan and Carlos?
5. What is the explanation given as to why it's clear that Don Juan is a stalker who does care about people?
6. What happens when organic beings initiate contact with inorganic beings, though not all of the time?
7. How does Carlos battle his fright of a creature which appears when he is out in the desert?
8. What does Don Juan say that Carlos now has to do in relation to his assemblage point and the bands of emanations?
9. Why is La Catalina attracted to Carlos, which is why they need to see each other?
10. What did the old seers pattern themselves on, according to Don Juan?
This section contains 587 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)