|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The wife of Julian is actually a young woman who donned a disguise to hide from a monstrous __________ who imprisoned them.
2. Which of the bundles are colored as amber, with some in the group having different shades of amber?
3. After helping the narrator align his _______ with the ______ at large Genaro walks ahead and eventually disappears.
4. The movement of the assemblage point marks the end of the ________ quest and then they must seek another quest.
5. __________ beings can become allies and the old seers were mesmerized by the allies' devotion.
Short Answer Questions
1. Don Juan shares that _________ are closer kin to man than ants as they give off pink luminosities.
2. Don Juan and Don Genaro say that ___________ are more bizarre as they are able to change forms more easily.
3. The narrator wakes in a stranger's bed and Don Juan is there with him. The narrator angrily stomps out of the house and begins to panic until Don Juan ____ him.
4. The narrator is temporarily released of his fear of death and is about to hug Don Juan and Genaro when he notices ______ seers and their allies approaching.
5. Don Juan explains to Carlos that perception is _______ and he must cut off his internal dialogue.
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens when La Catalina changed her form in the presence of Carlos?
2. What is the explanation given as to why it's clear that Don Juan is a stalker who does care about people?
3. What does Don Genaro do when he sleeps on the bench with Don Juan and Carlos?
4. What does Don Juan say that the mold of man actually is when speaking to Carlos?
5. How does Julian come upon Don Juan as his student many years ago?
6. What happens when one shifts their assemblage point? What is the seer thus allowed as a result of this action?
7. What did the old seers pattern themselves on, according to Don Juan?
8. What is the place which Don Juan takes Carlos to in order to acquaint himself with the old seers?
9. Why is the narrator unable to be sad when he and Don Juan take their final trip to Oaxaca together?
10. What are the forty-eight bands of emanations of Earth comprised of, according to Don Juan?
This section contains 601 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)