|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Julian summons ___________ without warning since he has not told Don Juan about seeing during one of their early encounters.
(a) The Spirit.
(b) An ally.
(c) A tiger.
(d) The Eagle.
2. Don Juan shows the narrator the boost from the earth and tells him to focus on the big peak's glitter after demonstrating his _____.
(a) Nagual eyes.
(b) Nagual smile.
(c) Nagual ears.
(d) Nagual hands.
3. Normal awareness only has _______ bands of emanations, according to the teachings of Don Juan.
4. Which of the bundles are colored as amber, with some in the group having different shades of amber?
5. The narrator is confused about his inability to _______ seeing the mold of man although he understands it is a slow process.
6. While at Oaxaca, Genaro and Don Juan question the narrator about his experience with alignment. As they walk the narrator sees Genaro and Don Juan as _____.
(c) Luminous bundles.
7. Of the bands that are present on Earth, many of them exist to produce ___________ without awareness.
8. Don Juan shares that _________ are closer kin to man than ants as they give off pink luminosities.
9. Julian was a master __________ and the teacher of Don Juan, according to the story Don Juan tells Carlos.
(d) Medicine walker.
10. When the mold takes shape, the narrator is ready to worship God personified. At this point Don Juan smacks the narrator in the ______.
11. The narrator is temporarily released of his fear of death and is about to hug Don Juan and Genaro when he notices ______ seers and their allies approaching.
12. The narrator comes to the conclusion that the mold always appears to him as ______ because that is what he is familiar with.
13. The narrator and Don Juan take their last trip to Oaxaca together but is unable to be sad because ______ is a contagious disease.
14. Don Juan tells the narrator that it is possible to be in two places at once through the use of the ______ body.
15. According to the book, the aspect of alignment that keeps the assemblage point stationary is ______.
Short Answer Questions
1. The narrator is instructed to move his assemblage point, unaided, to align another great band of ______.
2. What are the young couple doing when they ask Don Juan to keep guard at the door to their room?
3. Don Juan explains to the narrator that it is possible to move great distances in the ______ position.
4. The _______ prevents the narrator from seeing the Eagle's emanations, and he sees balls of fire which roll on him.
5. As the narrator dances with Genaro, he watches himself and falls into confusion and his ______ along with Genaro's disappears.
This section contains 489 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)