|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Seers recommend that warriors ______ when anger or any other strong emotion comes their way, because it shifts their assemblage point.
(a) Roll thier eyes.
(b) Close thier eyes.
(c) Close their hands.
(d) Hold their stomachs.
2. According to the book, the aspect of alignment that keeps the assemblage point stationary is ______.
3. Of the bands that are present on Earth, many of them exist to produce ___________ without awareness.
4. The transition period when the assemblage point is moving is called the moment of _______ or the wall of fog.
(a) Dark night of the soul.
(b) Conceptual blankness.
(c) Perceptual blankness.
5. The wife of Julian is actually a young woman who donned a disguise to hide from a monstrous __________ who imprisoned them.
6. The narrator feels ______ when he realizes that he will have time to integrate his discovery but the nagual will not.
7. The narrator and Don Juan take their last trip to Oaxaca together but is unable to be sad because ______ is a contagious disease.
8. The narrator hears a noise behind him and turning back he sees three grotesquely deformed ______.
9. La Catalina is attracted to Carlos because they are the same, and she is closer to the ancient __________.
10. What frightens Carlos, only to cause him to chase after it once his fright disappears?
(a) Talking rock.
11. Inorganic beings are not as plentiful as organic beings, but they _________________.
(a) Live longer.
(b) Are less tangible.
(c) Walk in the same directions.
(d) Know more.
12. Who changes their form as well in order to match the form of La Catalina during the lesson?
(a) Don Genaro.
(b) No one.
(c) Don Juan.
13. What is the true form of Julian which can only be seen, according to him, when his captor is away?
(a) Young man.
(b) An old man.
(c) Young woman.
(d) Small child.
14. What are the young couple doing when they ask Don Juan to keep guard at the door to their room?
(a) Telling stories.
(b) Making love.
(d) Creating bundles.
15. In which desert do Don Juan, Don Genaro, and Carlos meet in order to help Carlos meet up with a person?
(d) Sierra Madre.
Short Answer Questions
1. The narrator is confused about his inability to _______ seeing the mold of man although he understands it is a slow process.
2. At one point at the site of the buried seers, Don Juan encourages the narrator to ______ the creatures but he is unable.
3. Don Juan states that the mold of man is not a creator, it is a _____ of human attributes and worshiping it is an act of arrogance.
4. Which of the bundles are colored as amber, with some in the group having different shades of amber?
5. Don Juan tells the narrator that it is possible to be in two places at once through the use of the ______ body.
This section contains 496 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)