|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does La Gorda do when she becomes angry with Carlos in the course of their meeting time?
(a) Slaps him.
(b) Sings to him.
(c) Rips his skin.
(d) Kisses him.
2. Who wants to travel to the answer to #13 with Don Juan and Carlos, although Don Juan forbids it?
(a) La Gorda.
(b) Don Genaro.
(d) La Catalina.
3. Don Juan shares that new seers are not caught by ___________ but choose the date of their departure.
4. ___________ are incapable of harming men but they are capable of scaring them to death, according to Don Juan.
5. What does the nagual read to Carlos which was written by Juan Roman Jiminez?
(a) Horro Immensa.
(b) Truth Walking.
(c) Emanacion Inmensa.
(d) Hora Inmensa.
6. Who is Carlos terrified of, according to the energy reading of Don Genaro when Carlos comes to his home?
(a) Silvio Manuel.
(c) Don Juan.
(d) Don Genaro.
7. What does Don Juan do in order to push Carlos into a heightened state of awareness in the beginning of the story?
(a) Slap him on the back.
8. The Toltecs started on the path of power by eating _____________, according to the teaching of Don Juan.
(c) Power plants.
(d) Special paper.
9. When the ___________ does not return to its usual position this can cause a person to begin to go crazy.
(c) Human body.
(d) Assemblage point.
10. What might the narrator's state of mind be described as in this part of the book, which leads Don Juan and Don Genaro to question whether he wants to be there?
11. The nagual ___________ reads to Carlos at the start of this section of the story.
12. In order for Carlos to perceive ___________, his assemblage point must be moved away from the position it's usually in.
(a) An ally.
(b) La Catalina.
(c) Don Juan.
(d) His soul.
13. Don Juan tells Carlos that he cannot remember everything becomes some of the lessons are __________ in other parts of his being.
14. The Eagle's ___________ are commands of which men are able to only sense a small portion, according to Don Juan.
15. Don Juan and Don Genaro are both ___________, or seers, which is what they are attempting to train Carlos to be as well.
Short Answer Questions
1. Some seers will witness an Eagle as something which ___________ men at their death, while others will not.
2. Who is the leader of the nagual's party, as the narrator is only the nominal leader?
3. The reason for the existence of __________ beings is to enhance awareness of themselves and of the world around them, according to Don Juan.
4. While the __________ appears to all seers, not all of the seers will see this figure in the same manner.
5. In order for Carlos to learn in the __________ side, he must learn how to enter a state of perpetual clarity or heightened awareness.
This section contains 501 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)