|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the indescribable force which is the source of all sentient beings, according to the teachings of Don Juan?
2. Men perceive a a world of ___________ which in reality are a universe of a different kind, according to the lessons of Don Juan
(b) Stationary ideas.
3. Carlos feels as though he is _____________ when he is held by force by the gaze of the other in the mirror.
4. Since there is nothing visual about the ___________, Don Juan says that a person must be able to witness it in order to understand it.
5. While movement is to the left, ___________ is to the right in terms of awareness, according to the lessons.
6. What does the nagual read to Carlos which was written by Juan Roman Jiminez?
(a) Hora Inmensa.
(b) Emanacion Inmensa.
(c) Horro Immensa.
(d) Truth Walking.
7. What does La Gorda do when she becomes angry with Carlos in the course of their meeting time?
(a) Kisses him.
(b) Rips his skin.
(c) Sings to him.
(d) Slaps him.
8. When a person begins movements to the ___________ as they shift their assemblage point, they can become seers.
9. What does Carlos do when the ally tries to climb through the mirror during another lesson?
(a) He laughs.
(b) He pushes the ally back.
(c) He drops the mirror.
(d) He screams.
10. Carlos needs to be in a state of _____________ awareness when he is learning with Don Juan.
11. It is useless, according to __________, to single out the Yaquis when the conditions of men in general is hell.
(a) Don Juan.
(b) La Catalina.
(c) La Gorda.
(d) Don Genaro.
12. What does Carlos have to make for his trip to the creek near Don Genaro's home with Don Juan?
(c) Offering bundle.
13. Carlos is extremely fatigued because Don Genaro pushed him into the ___________ and the narrator doesn't have enough energy for that.
14. Don Juan and Don Genaro are both ___________, or seers, which is what they are attempting to train Carlos to be as well.
15. There is a sense of __________ which arises when Carlos follows Don Genaro in his movements into a heightened sense of awareness.
Short Answer Questions
1. Don Juan _________ is the Mexican-Indian sorcerer with which Carlos has been training for some time.
2. What do Don Juan and Don Genaro do in order to play a little joke on Carlos? What do they put in front of him?
3. Don Juan shares that new seers are not caught by ___________ but choose the date of their departure.
4. Carlos brought strange _________ with him when he rushed out of the unknown during one of his lessons with Don Juan.
5. According to the lesson, the shift in the assemblage point is not only ____________.
This section contains 490 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)