|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Before, Don Juan and Carlos had talked about the idea of _________ Indian oppression, though their new discussion brings up another point of view.
2. Who wants to travel to the answer to #13 with Don Juan and Carlos, although Don Juan forbids it?
(a) La Catalina.
(c) Don Genaro.
(d) La Gorda.
3. What needs to be acquired in order to help move one's assemblage point from its customary position?
(a) Medicine experience.
(b) New habits.
4. Carlos sees a ___________ and wants to run, but Don Juan and Don Genaro stop him before he can do so.
5. Who is Carlos terrified of, according to the energy reading of Don Genaro when Carlos comes to his home?
(b) Don Juan.
(c) Silvio Manuel.
(d) Don Genaro.
6. Where does Don Juan want to go with Carlos, though he does not want anyone else to go with them?
(a) A lake.
(b) Town square.
(c) The ocean.
7. Who is the benefactor of Don Juan, according to the lessons which are being taught to Carlos?
(a) Silvio Michael.
8. It is the ____________ point which will select the proper emanations for alignment with the being.
9. Don Genaro points out that Carlos admires and respects ______________ as his right and left side show him this knowledge.
(a) Don Genaro.
(b) Don Juan.
(c) No one.
10. How many mentors does Don Genaro have back at his house when Carlos and Don Juan join them there?
11. Don Juan points out to Carlos that his lessons are not ________, but they are strategic in their nature and application.
12. The first lesson that Don Juan wants to teach Carlos is the mastery of _____________ so that Carlos may become a seer.
13. Who does Don Juan warn Carlos he will meet the next day, someone who is scarier than the vision in the mirror?
(a) The creature.
(b) Don Luis.
(d) La Catalina.
14. Since there is nothing visual about the ___________, Don Juan says that a person must be able to witness it in order to understand it.
15. Don Juan explains to Carlos that ____________ can transport a man bodily, but so can water, according to the teachings.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the leader of the nagual's party, as the narrator is only the nominal leader?
2. What is the indescribable force which is the source of all sentient beings, according to the teachings of Don Juan?
3. Within the human experience are two different kinds of awareness, one of which being ________ awareness, which on the right side.
4. What does La Gorda do when she becomes angry with Carlos in the course of their meeting time?
5. Talking about petty tyrants was only an introduction to the lesson on the topic of ___________, according to Don Juan.
This section contains 494 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)