|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15, The Death Defiers.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Don Juan tell Carlos he should go if he should ever fail in a task so that Don Juan can come to collect him there?
(a) His power spot.
(c) His bench.
(d) A lake.
2. While movement is to the left, ___________ is to the right in terms of awareness, according to the lessons.
3. Where is La Catalina waiting for the men when they arrive in the desert to work with her?
(a) In a cave.
(b) Top of the hill.
(c) In the midday sun.
(d) At the water.
4. Don Juan defines a ____________ as a tormentor in the life of a person, causing them to learn a lesson as a result.
(b) Petty tyrant.
(c) Soul seeker.
5. Where does Don Juan want to go with Carlos, though he does not want anyone else to go with them?
(a) The ocean.
(c) Town square.
(d) A lake.
Short Answer Questions
1. The ancient _________ seers thought it was valuable to break all of the barriers of perception, regardless of the consequences.
2. Don Juan and Genaro pull the narrator towards his next lesson and point out the place where there are at least _____ places where the old seers focused the power of awareness.
3. What might the narrator's state of mind be described as in this part of the book, which leads Don Juan and Don Genaro to question whether he wants to be there?
4. Who becomes offended with Don Juan when he has not spoken to this character in two days?
5. What does Carlos feel like after his experience with La Catalina?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)