|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12, The Nagual Julian.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Normal awareness only has _______ bands of emanations, according to the teachings of Don Juan.
2. What does Carlos do when the ally tries to climb through the mirror during another lesson?
(a) He pushes the ally back.
(b) He drops the mirror.
(c) He laughs.
(d) He screams.
3. Who changes their form as well in order to match the form of La Catalina during the lesson?
(a) Don Genaro.
(b) No one.
(c) Don Juan.
4. Who is able to shift the assemblage point of the narrator only because he stops his internal dialogue?
(b) Don Juan.
(d) Don Genaro.
5. The reason for the existence of __________ beings is to enhance awareness of themselves and of the world around them, according to Don Juan.
(b) Plant medicine.
Short Answer Questions
1. While movement is to the left, ___________ is to the right in terms of awareness, according to the lessons.
2. ____________ is weakened by the shift in his assemblage point during this lesson.
3. Don Juan shares that _________ are closer kin to man than ants as they give off pink luminosities.
4. How many mentors does Don Genaro have back at his house when Carlos and Don Juan join them there?
5. What suddenly appears in the mirror which Carlos is holding and looking into during a lesson with Don Juan?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)