|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12, The Nagual Julian.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Don Juan says that __________ can help guide the movement of the assemblage point in dreaming.
2. Don Genaro is more of a __________ than a seer, according to Don Juan when he is talking to Carlos in his lessons.
3. The reason for the existence of __________ beings is to enhance awareness of themselves and of the world around them, according to Don Juan.
(d) Plant medicine.
4. Who wants to travel to the answer to #13 with Don Juan and Carlos, although Don Juan forbids it?
(a) La Gorda.
(c) La Catalina.
(d) Don Genaro.
5. Where does Don Juan want to go with Carlos, though he does not want anyone else to go with them?
(b) The ocean.
(c) Town square.
(d) A lake.
Short Answer Questions
1. The ancient _________ seers thought it was valuable to break all of the barriers of perception, regardless of the consequences.
2. The wife of Julian is actually a young woman who donned a disguise to hide from a monstrous __________ who imprisoned them.
3. According to the lesson, the shift in the assemblage point is not only ____________.
4. What is NOT one of the three facets of knowledge one must have in order to be a seer?
5. The blow from the nagual is often forgotten once the recipient returns to normal _____________.
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)