|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, The Glow of Awareness and Chapter 5: The First Attention.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Don Genaro is more of a __________ than a seer, according to Don Juan when he is talking to Carlos in his lessons.
2. Before, Don Juan and Carlos had talked about the idea of _________ Indian oppression, though their new discussion brings up another point of view.
3. When La Gorda does what she does to Carlos, what does Don Juan do in response to this action?
(a) Yells at her.
(b) Slaps her back.
(c) Walks away, laughing.
4. Don Juan defines a ____________ as a tormentor in the life of a person, causing them to learn a lesson as a result.
(a) Petty tyrant.
(d) Soul seeker.
5. It is useless, according to __________, to single out the Yaquis when the conditions of men in general is hell.
(a) Don Genaro.
(b) La Gorda.
(c) La Catalina.
(d) Don Juan.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who becomes offended with Don Juan when he has not spoken to this character in two days?
2. How many mentors does Don Genaro have back at his house when Carlos and Don Juan join them there?
3. What is NOT one of the three facets of knowledge one must have in order to be a seer?
4. Since there is nothing visual about the ___________, Don Juan says that a person must be able to witness it in order to understand it.
5. What ends up killing the foreman when he is trying to go after Don Juan during his time at the mill?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)