|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, The Eagle's Emanations.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Don Juan says that they are going to talk about La Gorda in order to provoke her ______________ in her reaction.
(b) Power dance.
(c) Self importance.
(d) Song bird.
2. Some seers will witness an Eagle as something which ___________ men at their death, while others will not.
(a) Flies with.
(c) Sings with.
3. How does Don Juan gain the help of the woman of the house where he works with his petty tyrant?
(a) He constantly thanks her.
(b) He sleeps with her.
(c) He puts a spell on her.
(d) He doesn't.
4. The new seers are consumed by a _________ from within, vanishing as if they never existed in the first place.
5. What is NOT one of the three facets of knowledge one must have in order to be a seer?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Don Juan want to go with Carlos, though he does not want anyone else to go with them?
2. What does Don Juan do in order to push Carlos into a heightened state of awareness in the beginning of the story?
3. Don Juan and Don Genaro are both ___________, or seers, which is what they are attempting to train Carlos to be as well.
4. Don Juan _________ is the Mexican-Indian sorcerer with which Carlos has been training for some time.
5. When La Gorda does what she does to Carlos, what does Don Juan do in response to this action?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)