|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, The Eagle's Emanations.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The reason for the existence of __________ beings is to enhance awareness of themselves and of the world around them, according to Don Juan.
(a) Plant medicine.
2. Who becomes offended with Don Juan when he has not spoken to this character in two days?
(c) Don Genaro.
(d) La Gorda.
3. Don Juan points out to Carlos that his lessons are not ________, but they are strategic in their nature and application.
4. At what sort of place does Don Juan work himself to the bone, which is where he meets his petty tyrant?
(a) Sugar mill.
(b) Paper mill.
(c) Wheat mill.
(d) Corn field.
5. When La Gorda does what she does to Carlos, what does Don Juan do in response to this action?
(a) Yells at her.
(c) Walks away, laughing.
(d) Slaps her back.
Short Answer Questions
1. The new seers are consumed by a _________ from within, vanishing as if they never existed in the first place.
2. Where is Don Juan when Carlos goes to see him in Oaxaca to see him for his new set of lessons?
3. Don Juan _________ is the Mexican-Indian sorcerer with which Carlos has been training for some time.
4. Men perceive a a world of ___________ which in reality are a universe of a different kind, according to the lessons of Don Juan
5. Where does Don Juan want to go with Carlos, though he does not want anyone else to go with them?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)