|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, The Eagle's Emanations.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Don Juan want to go with Carlos, though he does not want anyone else to go with them?
(b) The ocean.
(c) Town square.
(d) A lake.
2. What does La Gorda do when she becomes angry with Carlos in the course of their meeting time?
(a) Kisses him.
(b) Sings to him.
(c) Slaps him.
(d) Rips his skin.
3. When La Gorda does what she does to Carlos, what does Don Juan do in response to this action?
(a) Yells at her.
(b) Walks away, laughing.
(c) Slaps her back.
4. The first lesson that Don Juan wants to teach Carlos is the mastery of _____________ so that Carlos may become a seer.
5. Don Juan defines a ____________ as a tormentor in the life of a person, causing them to learn a lesson as a result.
(b) Soul seeker.
(c) Petty tyrant.
Short Answer Questions
1. While the __________ appears to all seers, not all of the seers will see this figure in the same manner.
2. Who is the leader of the nagual's party, as the narrator is only the nominal leader?
3. Who wants to travel to the answer to #13 with Don Juan and Carlos, although Don Juan forbids it?
4. Where is Don Juan when Carlos goes to see him in Oaxaca to see him for his new set of lessons?
5. Don Juan and Don Genaro are both ___________, or seers, which is what they are attempting to train Carlos to be as well.
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)