|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, The Eagle's Emanations.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who becomes offended with Don Juan when he has not spoken to this character in two days?
(a) La Gorda.
(b) Don Genaro.
2. What ends up killing the foreman when he is trying to go after Don Juan during his time at the mill?
(a) Large Eagle.
3. Where is Don Juan when Carlos goes to see him in Oaxaca to see him for his new set of lessons?
(a) A church.
(b) In the middle of the square.
(c) His bench.
(d) An old truck.
4. Within the human experience are two different kinds of awareness, one of which being ________ awareness, which on the right side.
5. Don Juan shares that new seers are not caught by ___________ but choose the date of their departure.
Short Answer Questions
1. The _____________, according to Don Juan, is exhilarating to those who are able to experience it.
2. The Toltecs started on the path of power by eating _____________, according to the teaching of Don Juan.
3. Before, Don Juan and Carlos had talked about the idea of _________ Indian oppression, though their new discussion brings up another point of view.
4. What does Don Juan do in order to push Carlos into a heightened state of awareness in the beginning of the story?
5. Men perceive a a world of ___________ which in reality are a universe of a different kind, according to the lessons of Don Juan
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)