Foreword and Chapter 1, The New Seers
1. Don Juan _________ is the Mexican-Indian sorcerer with which Carlos has been training for some time.
2. Within the human experience are two different kinds of awareness, one of which being ________ awareness, which on the right side.
3. Don Juan and Don Genaro are both ___________, or seers, which is what they are attempting to train Carlos to be as well.
4. Who is the leader of the nagual's party, as the narrator is only the nominal leader?
(a) Don Genaro.
(b) Don Juan.
(c) La Catalina.
(d) La Gorda.
5. In order for Carlos to learn in the __________ side, he must learn how to enter a state of perpetual clarity or heightened awareness.
6. What is NOT one of the three facets of knowledge one must have in order to be a seer?
This section contains 4,449 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)