Foreword and Chapter 1, The New Seers
• Men have two sides of awareness, according to the narrator.
• Carlos does to Mexico and finds Don Juan on his favorite bench.
• Don Juan says that Carlos is ready for his final test.
• When the first world of the Toltecs was destroyed, the surviving seers regrouped.
Chapter 2, Petty Tyrants
• Don Juan wants to go to the town square, but forbids La Gorda to go with him.
• Don Juan attempts to provoke Carlos' self importance.
• Don Juan recalls the time he met his petty tyrant.
• Petty tyrants can defeat warriors by causing them to join the ranks of the tyrants.
Chapter 3, The Eagle's Emanations
• Carlos and Don Juan take a walk.
• Don Juan discusses the mastery of awareness.
• The reason for the existence of sentient beings if to enhance awareness.
Chapter 4, The Glow of Awareness and Chapter 5: The First Attention
• Don Juan makes...
This section contains 607 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)