|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Twelve.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Libor disbelieve about what he and Julian discuss?
(a) That a woman would mug a man.
(b) That Julian does not call the police.
(c) That Julian's nose is not broken.
(d) That the mugger thought he was Jewish.
2. Where is Julian on a school holiday?
3. With whom does Julian leave the party?
(a) No one.
4. Where does Sam go after he stops at his son's place?
(a) His ex-wife's apartment.
(b) Blaise's apartment.
(c) The Classics Department at Oxford.
(d) The Religion Department at Oxford.
5. What does Sam call his son?
(b) A fool.
(d) An anti-Semite.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Libor sit opposite of on a bus one day?
2. What does Julian name his assailant?
3. What does Alvin try to create?
4. What was Tyler's feeling about Sam's appearance on "Desert Island Discs"?
5. In what does Julian think Sam is interested?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)