|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the only Council member that Vega notices is missing from the Duelum meeting?
(b) Jurik Krone.
(d) Duf Delphia.
2. What lines the walls of the Hall of Truth?
3. What color robes are Thansius and Morrigone wearing when Vega is brought before the Council?
4. Who is Vega Jane slated to fight in the final round of the Duelum in QUADRAGINTA SEPTEM: “Dust to Dust”?
(b) Duf Delphia.
(d) Quentin Herms.
5. Where does Vega Jane find her brother crying?
(a) The Care.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Vega drop off her forged letter in QUADRAGINTA QUATTUOR: “Vega Down Under”?
2. What twenty-four-year-old Wug is described in VIGINTI OCTO: “Valhall” as “the youngest member of Council”?
3. The stairs to the upper floors of Stacks are made of ___________________.
4. What is the name of the restaurant that Delph takes Vega to after her first Duelum fight?
5. Who visits Vega the night before the final battle of the Duelum to wish her luck?
Short Essay Questions
1. What message does Vega Jane receive from Thansius in QUINQUAGINTA DUO: “The End of the Beginning”?
2. What happens when Vega opens one of the books in the Hall of Truth in TRIGINTA SEX: “Hall of Truth”?
3. What is announced on the banner across High Street in the beginning of VIGINTI SEPTEM: “The Duelum”?
4. How does Vega perform in her second fight of the Duelum in TRIGINTA OCTO: “A Wager to Win”? What news does Vega learn at the end of this chapter?
5. How is Duk Dodgson described in QUADRAGINTA DUO: “A Bit of Mischief”? How does Vega perform in her fight against him?
6. What exchange takes place between Vega and Delph at the hospital in QUADRAGINTA TRES: “A Matter of Parchment”?
7. Who comes to Vega Jane’s home to arrest her in VIGINTI OCTO: “Valhall”? Why?
8. What encounter takes place between Morrigone and Vega at Vega’s cottage in TRIGINTA QUATTUOR: “Magical Me”?
9. Why does Vega go to visit Thansius in QUADRAGINTA TRES: “A Matter of Parchment”? What does Vega do while at Thansius’s residence?
10. How is Vega Jane’s final fight in the Duelum described in QUADRAGINTA NOVEM: “To the Death”?
This section contains 900 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)