|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color light does Morrigone shoot at Delph?
2. How old is Vega Jane at the beginning of the novel?
3. Who is the guard that Vega knocks out in UNDEVIGINTI: “Truly Alone”?
(b) Cletus Loon.
(c) Duf Delphia.
(d) Newton Tilt.
4. What is the name of Morrigone’s butler who shows Vega and John to the lavatory in TREDECIM: “Morrigone Calls”?
(a) Ran Digby.
5. What are the names of the creatures that Thansius says kidnapped and killed Quentin Herms?
Short Answer Questions
1. What items does Vega principally work on finishing at Stacks while the Wall is built?
2. What particular mushroom was Morrigone’s father searching for near the Quag when he disappeared?
3. Who makes the following statement to Vega at the boarding house: “That ugly, foul beast is nae comin’ in these proper digs.”?
4. What is the name of Vega’s brother?
5. What “remains” of Quentin Herms does Thansius present to the crowd at the meeting in DUODECIM: “The Impossible Possibility”?
Short Essay Questions
1. What key does Vega choose in VIGINTI UNUS: “Eon and the Hole”? What does Eon tell her about her journey?
2. What information does Thansius present at the special meeting in DUODECIM: “The Impossible Possibility”?
3. How is Morrigone described in SEPTEM: “Morrigone”? What does Morrigone ask Vega in the chapter?
4. What leads Vega Jane to return to her childhood home in DUODEVIGINTI: “Home Again”?
5. What is the reward that Julius Domitar describes to his employees in NOVEM: “The Reward”?
6. What does Vega Jane witness when she reaches the Quag in UNUS: “A Place Called Wormwood”?
7. What sound awakens Vega in UNUS: “A Place Called Wormwood”? Where does Vega go when she wakes up?
8. What suggestion does John Jane make regarding the Wall in QUATTUORDECIM: “A Night of Queries”?
9. What message from Quentin Herms does Vega discover in DUO: “Stacks”? What does Vega do with the message?
10. How does Vega describe the progress and work on the Wall in SEPTENDECIM: “Harry Two”?
This section contains 862 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)