|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Vega Jane’s tree house is set up in what kind of tree?
(a) A poplar tree.
(b) A pine tree.
(c) An almond tree.
(d) A willow tree.
2. By what name does the female warrior that gives Vega the spear address her as in VIGINTI TRES: “Who Must Survive”?
(a) Vega Jane.
(b) Vega Alcumus.
(d) Helen Jane.
3. What creatures are described as having "at least two hundred and fifty heads growing out of the one body along its full length”?
4. Which historical war does Vega supposedly find herself in when she travels back in time?
(a) The Battle of the Borders.
(b) World War III.
(c) The Battle of the Quag.
(d) The Battle of the Beasts.
5. What was the name of Virgil Jane’s wife?
6. Where does Vega Jane put the book from Quentin Herms’s home when she arrives at Stacks?
(a) In her work locker.
(b) In a hole she digs outside of Stacks.
(c) Under her bed.
(d) In her desk.
7. Who opens the special meeting before handing the lectern over to Thansius in DUODECIM: “The Impossible Possibility”?
(a) Hector Jane.
(b) Ran Digby.
(d) Quentin Herms.
8. What color is Morrigone dressed in when she arrives in SEPTEM: “Morrigone”?
9. What are the names of the creatures that Thansius says kidnapped and killed Quentin Herms?
10. What does Vega discover she is able to do by putting the chain around her waist in UNDECIM: “The Chain of Destin”?
(a) She is able to read minds.
(b) She is able to become invisible.
(c) She is able to sing.
(d) She is able to fly.
11. How much older is Vega Jane than her brother John?
(a) 3 years.
(b) 4 years.
(c) 5 years.
(d) 2 years.
12. What color appears to Vega Jane after she awakens to the sound of screaming?
13. What is the name of Vega’s brother?
(a) John Jane.
(b) Virgil Jane.
(c) Jerry Jane.
(d) Hector Jane.
14. Where is the special meeting held by the Council in DUODECIM: “The Impossible Possibility”?
(c) The Quag.
15. On what street is Vega’s childhood home located?
(a) High Street.
(b) Valhall Alley.
(c) Adar Street.
(d) The Low Road.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Vega Jane trip because he was making fun of Delph in TREDECIM: “Morrigone Calls”?
2. What is the name of the prison in Wormwood?
3. Which word refers to gun-like weapons?
4. What items does Vega principally work on finishing at Stacks while the Wall is built?
5. Where does Vega Jane go to dig up Quentin Herms’s book?
This section contains 441 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)