|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who has Sawyer been counseling?
(b) Hester Crimestien.
(c) Clu and the other New York Yankees.
2. What does Myron ask Sophie?
(a) If Clu got along with his roommate.
(b) Where Billy Lee might be.
(c) If her husband took Lucy.
(d) If she has had any contact with her daughter.
3. How does Sophie act towards Myron?
4. What does Win do to FJ's two lackeys?
(a) Spit in their faces.
(b) Threaten to kill them.
(c) Push them in the river.
(d) Beat them up.
5. What does Myron figure out from his talk with Clu's roommate?
(a) Bonnie was having an affair with Clu's roommate.
(b) Bonnie and Billy Lee were an item.
(c) Bonnie and Esperanza were having an affair.
(d) Bonnie kicked Clu out for using drugs.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do Myron and Win find out Barbara Cromwell's number?
2. Where is Sawyer present every time?
3. What message does FJ leave on Clu's answering machine?
4. How did Myron feel when Clu's roommate finished talking?
5. How does Sophie seem to appear about her daughter?
Short Essay Questions
1. What foreshadowing do you see in this chapter? Do you think Myron and Lucy are connected considering he doesn't think he's ever met her?
2. What does Myron tell Sophie when he calls her and what does she ask him to do? Why do you think she is asking Myron instead of the police?
3. What does Myron find out from Sandy Li and why do you think it is important to the case that Clu was clean?
4. Who is Sawyer and what does he have to do with Clu? Does Sawyer sound legitimate to you?
5. Who does Myron call after talking to Barbara and why?
6. Who does the local number belong to and do you think she might be someone Myron knows?
7. What does Myron find out about Barbara at the police station about Barbara?
8. Why does Myron think Sawyer is leaving the Yankees? How does it seem that Sawyer, who is going to work for Riverton, was present at Clu's drug testing?
9. What does FJ promise Myron and what does he ask for in return? Do you think Myron should agree to FJ's terms?
10. How does Bonnie explain her affair to Myron?
This section contains 954 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)