|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Win do when Myron comes to his apartment?
(a) Calls his brother, a doctor.
(b) Puts him in the shower.
(c) Calls a private doctor.
(d) Stitches the gash in his chest.
2. What does Sophie tell Myron about Clu and Myron's trip?
(a) He should have taken Clu with him.
(b) Clu fell apart because Myron left.
(c) It was bad timing.
(d) Clu needed some time alone.
3. Why is Esperanza refusing to tell Myron about the case?
(a) She doesn't trust him.
(b) She is angry at him.
(c) So that if subpoenaed, he will not lie for her.
(d) She doesn't know anything.
4. What does Cyndi tell Myron?
(a) Esperanza is guilty.
(b) She hates him.
(c) He abandoned them.
(d) Esperanza is angry at him.
5. What does the woman ask Myron?
(a) If this happened to him much.
(b) If he told anyone where they were.
(c) If he wants to go inside.
(d) If she should be afraid.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when Myron leaves the courthouse?
2. What does Hester say about the prosecutor's request?
3. Why do the police show up at Myron's office?
4. Where do Myron and Win go as soon as they return to New York?
5. What does Myron do when he goes to his office?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Hester ask Myron and why do you think she asked him?
2. What kind of history does Myron have with the Aches and what kind of business men are the two?
3. Why do the police think Esperanza has killed Clu?
4. Explain why you think Hester is an example of a strong, smart, and powerful woman.
5. What reason does FJ use to pressure Myron into selling MB Sports Reps?
6. Of what does Sophie accuse Myron and do you think she had the right to do so?
7. What happened about the hearing for bail for Esperanza? Do you think the judge was fair?
8. What happens during the meeting between Myron and Bonnie Haide? Why do you think she has said what she said?
9. How did Myron react to the news of Clu's withdrawal? Do you think it was moral or ethical for Win to give Clu the money?
10. Describe Clu Haid.
This section contains 1,152 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)