|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Myron promise Sophie?
(a) He will find the real results of the drug test.
(b) He will find Clu's murder.
(c) He will keep Lucy in mind during his investigation.
(d) He will find Billy Lee.
2. Who says hello to Myron when they arrive at their destination?
(b) Billy Lee Palms.
(d) Lucy Meyer.
3. Where do Myron and Win go?
(a) To rough up FJ's bodyguards who attacked Myron.
(b) To see Sophie.
(c) To the place Clu calls FJ from.
(d) To have FJ arrested.
4. What does Myron ask Sophie?
(a) If she has had any contact with her daughter.
(b) Where Billy Lee might be.
(c) If her husband took Lucy.
(d) If Clu got along with his roommate.
5. How does Sophie act towards Myron?
6. Of what does Myron accuse FJ?
(a) Having an affair with Bonnie.
(b) Rigging Clu's drug test.
(c) Killing Clu.
(d) Telling Clu about Bonnie and Esperanza's affair.
7. What message does FJ leave on Clu's answering machine?
(a) That Myron has deserted him for fun in the Bahamas.
(b) That Billy Lee killed himself.
(c) That he knows about Lucy.
(d) That he knows with whom Bonnie is having an affair.
8. Where are Win and Myron going to see Enos Cabral?
(a) Clu's apartment.
(b) The Yankee Stadium.
(c) Sophie's mansion.
(d) Bonnie's house.
9. What is Sawyer's first reaction to Myron and Win?
(b) He refuses to see them.
10. What are Win and Myron doing while they are driving?
(a) Deciding where to eat lunch.
(c) Working out the clues.
(d) Figuring out what to do next.
11. What explanation does Myron give to the cop for who he is?
(a) Barbara Cromwell's long lost brother.
(b) Clu's father.
(c) A sports agent trying to protect his client's money.
(d) Sheriff Lemmon's Army buddy.
12. What does FJ say he did not see?
(a) Clu's killer.
(b) The two women actually having an affair.
(c) Clu using drugs.
(d) Clu having an affair with Billy Lee.
13. What does Myron have to do before they drive off?
(a) Put a hood over his head.
(b) Instruct Win to leave.
(c) Eat lunch.
(d) Make a phone call.
14. Who has Sawyer been counseling?
(a) Clu and the other New York Yankees.
(d) Hester Crimestien.
15. Of what does Billy Lee accuse Myron?
(a) Of being a bad businessman.
(b) Of trying to kill Billy Lee.
(c) Of being Billy Lee's father.
(d) Of helping Sophie try to kill him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who stays with Win when Myron leaves the club?
2. Who comes to see Myron?
3. For whom is Sawyer going to be working?
4. Why does Myron call Sophie?
5. How does Sophie seem to appear about her daughter?
This section contains 474 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)