|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is one thing Myron learns about Clu's body?
(a) Clu is in the process of a sex change.
(b) Clu had been burned all over by cigarettes.
(c) Clu was alive when someone calls the police.
(d) It was moved after Clu dies.
2. What does FJ say he did not see?
(a) Clu's killer.
(b) Clu using drugs.
(c) Clu having an affair with Billy Lee.
(d) The two women actually having an affair.
3. Where does Myron go after he leaves Sophie?
(a) His office.
(b) Win's office.
(c) His home.
(d) Win's apartment.
4. How does Barbara Cromwell act to Myron this time?
(a) She lets him in and they talk.
(b) She calls the police again.
(c) She is not home.
(d) She still refuses to talk with him.
5. Where does Myron decide to go?
(b) To see Bonnie.
(c) Back to Barbara's house.
(d) To see FJ again.
6. What does Win tell Pat?
(a) He will hunt him down if anything happens to Myron.
(b) He will kill Zorra if Myron doesn't return.
(c) He will put a contract out on him if Myron is hurt.
(d) He will burn down Pat's bar if Myron is hurt.
7. Before Billy Lee can shoot Myron, what happens?
(a) Pat grabs the shotgun.
(b) Billy breaks down and throws the shotgun at Myron.
(c) Someone shoots Billy Lee.
(d) Billy Lee slips in the same puddle of oil.
8. Why does FJ stop following the lovers?
(a) He learns all he needs to know.
(b) He becomes bored.
(c) He runs out of time.
(d) He is too angry.
9. Who stays with Win when Myron leaves the club?
(c) No one.
10. How did Myron feel when Clu's roommate finished talking?
(b) Shocked and confused.
(c) Optimistic about solving the mystery.
(d) Calm but pessimistic.
11. Of what does Billy Lee accuse Myron?
(a) Of being Billy Lee's father.
(b) Of trying to kill Billy Lee.
(c) Of helping Sophie try to kill him.
(d) Of being a bad businessman.
12. What type of a counselor is Sawyer?
13. What message does FJ leave on Clu's answering machine?
(a) That Myron has deserted him for fun in the Bahamas.
(b) That Billy Lee killed himself.
(c) That he knows with whom Bonnie is having an affair.
(d) That he knows about Lucy.
14. What was FJ's objective as far as Clu is concerned?
(a) To ruin his reputation.
(b) To gain him as a client.
(c) To get him back on drugs.
(d) To get back at him for being the one Bonnie chooses to marry.
15. How do Myron and Win find out Barbara Cromwell's number?
(a) They find her name and number in a pair of Clu's trousers.
(b) They bribe a clerk.
(c) They tap the phone lines.
(d) She calls them.
Short Answer Questions
1. Under what condition does TF agree to meet with Myron?
2. Where is the number from which Clu calls FJ just days before his death?
3. What does Myron promise Sophie?
4. For whom is Sawyer going to be working?
5. Who has Sawyer been counseling?
This section contains 558 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)