|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the former owner of the Yankees?
(a) Clu's parents.
2. What type of a counselor is Sawyer?
3. What does Myron describe to Sophie?
(a) The diskette contents.
(b) The murder scene.
(c) Esperanza's jail cell.
(d) The Take a Guess Club.
4. Where does Myron meet with Sophie next?
(a) At her mansion.
(b) The courthouse.
(c) The Yankee Stadium.
(d) The police station.
5. What is one thing Myron learns about Clu's body?
(a) It was moved after Clu dies.
(b) Clu is in the process of a sex change.
(c) Clu was alive when someone calls the police.
(d) Clu had been burned all over by cigarettes.
6. Why does the deputy laugh when Myron mentions Barbara Cromwell?
(a) She is the deputy's wife.
(b) She is the mayor's wife.
(c) She is Lemmon's daughter.
(d) Barbara Cromwell has been dead for six years.
7. What does Myron ask Clu's roommate?
(a) If he was in town when Clu was killed.
(b) If Clu was having an affair.
(c) If he knew Esperanza.
(d) If Clu's test was tampered with.
8. What does Clu's roommate say about Bonnie?
(a) He had never met her.
(b) She was always nice to him.
(c) She was always nasty to him.
(d) She was having an affair.
9. How do Myron and Win feel about Sawyer's work.
(a) They think it is unethical.
(b) They feel it is inspirational.
(c) They think it is malarky.
(d) They think it does more harm than good.
10. What explanation does Myron give to the cop for who he is?
(a) Sheriff Lemmon's Army buddy.
(b) A sports agent trying to protect his client's money.
(c) Clu's father.
(d) Barbara Cromwell's long lost brother.
11. Who does Myron call and to set up a meeting with?
(a) Bonnie and Hester.
(c) Billy Ray.
12. What does FJ say he did not see?
(a) Clu using drugs.
(b) The two women actually having an affair.
(c) Clu's killer.
(d) Clu having an affair with Billy Lee.
13. What does Myron find out from Clu's roommate?
(a) He was staying clean.
(b) He was drinking but not using drugs.
(c) He was using drugs again.
(d) He was gay.
14. Why is Bonnie upset and scared when Myron talks to her?
(a) That Myron would find out about Clu's roommate and her.
(b) That Esperanza was still in jail.
(c) That Myron would call the police.
(d) That he knows about the affair.
15. How did Myron feel when Clu's roommate finished talking?
(b) Shocked and confused.
(c) Calm but pessimistic.
(d) Optimistic about solving the mystery.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says hello to Myron when they arrive at their destination?
2. What does Myron promise Sophie?
3. Where is Sheriff Lemmon?
4. What does Myron have to do before they drive off?
5. Who comes to see Myron?
This section contains 510 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)