|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Myron and Win go from the courthouse?
(a) To Myron's house.
(b) To Win's apartment.
(c) To Win's office.
(d) To see Esperanza's lawyer.
2. What does Myron do when he goes to his office?
(a) Starts looking through the files.
(b) Begins to call clients.
(c) Gets drunk.
(d) Searches Esperanza's office.
3. How does Myron feel about the $200K from Clu's account?
(a) He is not surprised Clu wanted money.
(b) He is shocked.
(c) He has no feelings about it.
(d) He knew about the money.
4. How does Win feel about Esperanza's case?
(a) There is no way to solve the mystery.
(b) They will have to sneak in the DA's office and steal the file.
(c) Esperanza is probably innocent.
(d) Esperanza may be guilty.
5. What does Myron do after he wakes up in Win's apartment?
(a) Calls Bonnie.
(b) Goes to his office.
(c) Calls Hester and demands to see Esperanza.
(d) Calls Sophie.
6. What happens when Myron goes to the back room with Pat?
(a) He gets Thrill's phone number.
(b) He gets beat up.
(c) He finds Billy Lee.
(d) He sees Bonnie.
7. Why is Esperanza refusing to tell Myron about the case?
(a) She is angry at him.
(b) She doesn't know anything.
(c) So that if subpoenaed, he will not lie for her.
(d) She doesn't trust him.
8. Why is Win in a dingy?
(a) He likes to make sure all boats are seaworthy.
(b) He's not in a dingy.
(c) He gets his exercise rowing.
(d) He's looking for Myron.
9. What does Myron ask Hester about?
(a) The judge Esperanza's case.
(b) Esperanza's case.
(c) The police chief.
(d) Big Cyndi.
10. Who found the phone number in Clu's records?
(c) Billy Lee.
(d) Big Cyndi.
11. What does Sophie tell Myron about Clu and Myron's trip?
(a) Clu fell apart because Myron left.
(b) Clu needed some time alone.
(c) He should have taken Clu with him.
(d) It was bad timing.
12. What does Win tell Myron?
(a) His mother is ill.
(b) He is going in the hospital.
(c) The business took a bad hit on the market.
(d) Esperanza needs his help.
13. What does the prosecution ask about bail?
(a) That bail be at least $200K.
(b) That Esperanza not receive bail.
(c) That Esperanza be released on her own recognizance.
(d) That it be one million dollars.
14. Who do they both settle on for a suspect?
(d) Billy Lee.
15. What does Myron tell Esperanza?
(a) That he thinks she killed Clu.
(b) That he killed someone.
(c) That she is fired from the company.
(d) That he has found the killer.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when Myron defends Esperanza to Win?
2. Who does Myron call for information about Sophie and Lucy?
3. Why does Win call Myron as Myron is driving home?
4. How do you know if you're going home with a man or woman from the club?
5. What does Myron tell Win when he gets back in the car at the courthouse?
This section contains 551 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)