|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Myron ask Hester about?
(a) The judge Esperanza's case.
(b) Big Cyndi.
(c) Esperanza's case.
(d) The police chief.
2. Who is Big Cyndi?
(a) A lawyer for the public defender's office.
(b) Myron's girlfriend.
(c) An employee of Myron's.
(d) A police officer.
3. Why are Myron and the woman at the beach?
(a) To escape something.
(b) To get a tan.
(c) To talk business.
(d) To have an affair.
4. What does Cyndi do when she sees Myron?
(a) Slaps him in the face.
(b) Screams at him.
(d) Begins to cry.
5. What is the name of the club Clu went to?
(a) Come as You Aren't.
(b) Take a Guess.
(c) Pony Tails and Cowgirls.
(d) Two and Two make One.
6. What comes on the screen when he puts in the diskette?
(a) Esperanza with Bonnie.
(b) A rock star singing.
(c) A young teenage girl.
(d) A picture of his company's logo burning.
7. Why does Win call Myron as Myron is driving home?
(a) To tell him to turn on the radio.
(b) They found Clu's killer.
(c) To see when he was going to be back.
(d) Esperanza's out of jail.
8. What does Hester say about the prosecutor's request?
(a) That Esperanza doesn't have the means to escape.
(b) That the prosecutor is using this case for political manipulations.
(c) That the prosecutor is trying to make a name for himself.
(d) That the prosecutor is hassling Esperanza.
9. What does Cyndi tell Myron?
(a) Esperanza is guilty.
(b) She hates him.
(c) Esperanza is angry at him.
(d) He abandoned them.
10. Why does Myron tell Esperanza he has killed someone?
(a) So she knows why he left the country.
(b) So she can know he's no angel.
(c) So he can get it off his chest.
(d) So she feels comfortable talking about Clu.
11. Where do Myron and Win go from the courthouse?
(a) To Win's apartment.
(b) To see Esperanza's lawyer.
(c) To Myron's house.
(d) To Win's office.
12. What does Hester say about Myron's suspicions concerning the DA's office?
(a) The DA has it out for everyone.
(b) The DA is a straight arrow.
(c) It's most likely the DA doesn't like Esperanza's employer.
(d) The DA is new and needs to prove himself.
13. What does Esperanza want Win to do?
(a) Find Clu's killer
(b) Find a lawyer.
(c) Contact Myron.
(d) See a doctor.
14. What does the woman ask Myron?
(a) If he wants to go inside.
(b) If he told anyone where they were.
(c) If she should be afraid.
(d) If this happened to him much.
15. What does Myron insist about Esperanza's case?
(a) She can't prove innocence if she's in jail.
(b) She needs a new lawyer.
(c) She must get bail so he can get her out of the country.
(d) She has been set up.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Myron tell Win when he gets back in the car at the courthouse?
2. Why would Esperanza know about the $200K withdrawal?
3. Who agrees with the prosecutor about Esperanza's bail?
4. Who did Myron tell he was taking off on a vacation?
5. What does Hester tell Myron about Esperanza?
This section contains 557 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)