|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the beach located where Myron is relaxing at the beginning of the book?
(a) Jekyll Island.
(b) The Caribbean.
(c) The Mediterranean.
(d) The Gulf of Mexico.
2. What does Bonnie ask Myron to do?
(a) Not dig too deep for answers.
(b) Find out what Clu did with the $200K.
(c) Find the killer.
(d) Find Clu's drug supplier.
3. How does Myron feel about Billy's mother?
4. What does Myron tell Win when he gets back in the car at the courthouse?
(a) Who Esperanza's lawyer is.
(b) Esperanza has been taken to a different courthouse.
(c) Esperanza is being charged next week.
(d) Esperanza's bail has already been posted.
5. What does Hester tell Myron about Esperanza?
(a) She hates Myron.
(b) She is sending her out of town until the trial.
(c) She wants Esperanza to stay with Win.
(d) To stay away from her.
6. What does the woman ask Myron?
(a) If he wants to go inside.
(b) If she should be afraid.
(c) If this happened to him much.
(d) If he told anyone where they were.
7. What does Win tell Myron?
(a) He is going in the hospital.
(b) His mother is ill.
(c) The business took a bad hit on the market.
(d) Esperanza needs his help.
8. What does the woman who is with Myron do for a living?
(b) Stock broker.
9. What does Bonnie Haide ask Myron?
(a) If he thought Win killed Clu.
(b) If Clu was back on drugs.
(c) If he knew where the money went.
(d) If Esperanza killed Clu.
10. What happens in the courtroom when Esperanza's case is announced?
(a) The press goes wild.
(b) Myron hits the prosecutor.
(d) Hester calls for a recess.
11. Where does Myron spend the first night after he gets back to New York?
(a) His house.
(b) His office.
(c) Win's office.
(d) Win's apartment.
12. Who found the phone number in Clu's records?
(b) Big Cyndi.
(c) Billy Lee.
13. What does the doctor say about the diskette?
(a) It is a new type of disk.
(b) It was from an old model computer.
(c) It had a self running, self deleting program.
(d) It is scratched up really bad.
14. Why does Win call Myron as Myron is driving home?
(a) They found Clu's killer.
(b) To tell him to turn on the radio.
(c) To see when he was going to be back.
(d) Esperanza's out of jail.
15. What does Myron do after he wakes up in Win's apartment?
(a) Calls Sophie.
(b) Calls Bonnie.
(c) Goes to his office.
(d) Calls Hester and demands to see Esperanza.
Short Answer Questions
1. What pulls up in the water near the couple?
2. How does Hester feel about seeing Myron?
3. What did the police find in Myron's office that was connected with Clu?
4. Why are Myron and the woman at the beach?
5. How does Win react to two women taking on Myron?
This section contains 507 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)