|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. About what is Myron pressured by TruPro?
(a) To sell MB Sports Reps.
(b) To buy TruPro.
(c) To leave New York.
(d) To take over the Jets' quarterback.
2. How often did Clu have to take a drug test?
(a) Once a month.
(b) Every other day.
(d) Once a week.
3. What does Myron do when he goes to his office?
(a) Gets drunk.
(b) Starts looking through the files.
(c) Searches Esperanza's office.
(d) Begins to call clients.
4. What does Myron do after he wakes up in Win's apartment?
(a) Calls Bonnie.
(b) Calls Sophie.
(c) Goes to his office.
(d) Calls Hester and demands to see Esperanza.
5. What does Bonnie Haide ask Myron?
(a) If he knew where the money went.
(b) If Clu was back on drugs.
(c) If Esperanza killed Clu.
(d) If he thought Win killed Clu.
6. About how long has Myron been at the beach?
(a) Three weeks.
(b) One week.
(c) Two weeks.
(d) Four days.
7. Where is the beach located where Myron is relaxing at the beginning of the book?
(a) Jekyll Island.
(b) The Gulf of Mexico.
(c) The Mediterranean.
(d) The Caribbean.
8. What does Win think the find at the apartment means?
(a) Esperanza and Clu were having an affair.
(b) Clu was getting drugs from Esperanza.
(c) Esperanza and Clu were trying to plan a surprise party for Bonnie.
(d) Esperanza was trying to help Clu.
9. What type of work did Cyndi do at one time in her life?
(a) Professional poker player.
10. What does the woman ask Myron?
(a) If he wants to go inside.
(b) If he told anyone where they were.
(c) If she should be afraid.
(d) If this happened to him much.
11. What does Esperanza want Win to do?
(a) See a doctor.
(b) Find a lawyer.
(c) Find Clu's killer
(d) Contact Myron.
12. How does Myron feel about Billy's mother?
13. What does Myron see that causes him to leave Sophie's office?
(a) Lucy's picture.
(b) Billy Lee and Lucy in a picture.
(c) Bonnie in front of the building.
(d) Win's car pulling up.
14. How does Hester feel about seeing Myron?
(a) Not enthusiastic.
15. What evidence related to Esperanza have the police found at Clu's apartment?
(b) A jacket.
(c) An earring.
(d) Skin cells.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the woman who is with Myron do for a living?
2. What does the doctor say about the diskette?
3. Who else does Myron decide to visit?
4. Who calls Myron for a meeting?
5. What does Hester say about the prosecutor's request?
This section contains 479 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)