|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 31-33 (pages 312-329).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Myron tell Esperanza he has killed someone?
(a) So she can know he's no angel.
(b) So she feels comfortable talking about Clu.
(c) So he can get it off his chest.
(d) So she knows why he left the country.
2. What happens when Myron leaves the courthouse?
(a) He is confronted by FJ.
(b) He is confronted by the press.
(c) Hester pulls him into her car.
(d) He is subpoenaed.
3. Why won't Cyndi tell Myron anything about Esperanza's situation?
(a) She doesn't know anything.
(b) She's angry at him.
(c) Esperanza told her not to tell him.
(d) She doesn't want to confuse him with the details.
4. What does Myron ask Hester about?
(a) The police chief.
(b) Esperanza's case.
(c) Big Cyndi.
(d) The judge Esperanza's case.
5. What does Myron find in the mail at his office?
(a) A letter bomb.
(b) A pile of bird droppings.
(c) Two unmarked yellow folders.
(d) A brown envelope.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Esperanza refusing to tell Myron about the case?
2. Why is Bonnie upset and scared when Myron talks to her?
3. What happens in the courtroom when Esperanza's case is announced?
4. What does Myron find out from Clu's roommate?
5. How does Sophie act towards Myron?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)