|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10-12 (pages 84 - 109).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Clu's problem?
(a) He's in jail.
(b) He's bankrupt.
(c) He's been murdered.
(d) He's in the hospital.
2. What is the name of the woman Myron is with?
(a) Terese Collins.
(b) Barbara Haskins.
(c) Pauline Newton.
(d) Maria Castanella.
3. What does Hester say about Myron's suspicions concerning the DA's office?
(a) It's most likely the DA doesn't like Esperanza's employer.
(b) The DA has it out for everyone.
(c) The DA is a straight arrow.
(d) The DA is new and needs to prove himself.
4. What does Myron think of Clu and Esperanza's fight?
(a) It was probably about money.
(b) The killer knew of the fight and set her up.
(c) It was not relevant to the case.
(d) Esperanza probably told Clu she wouldn't release his contract.
5. Where does Myron spend the first night after he gets back to New York?
(a) Win's apartment.
(b) His house.
(c) Win's office.
(d) His office.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do you know if you're going home with a man or woman from the club?
2. What is the name of Win's company?
3. What does the DA want to prove in Esperanza's case?
4. How often did Clu have to take a drug test?
5. What does Esperanza tell Myron about the case when he finally sees her?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)