|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 22-24 (pages 222-248).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Win call Myron as Myron is driving home?
(a) They found Clu's killer.
(b) To see when he was going to be back.
(c) Esperanza's out of jail.
(d) To tell him to turn on the radio.
2. What evidence related to Esperanza have the police found at Clu's apartment?
(a) Skin cells.
(c) A jacket.
(d) An earring.
3. What does Myron do when he goes to his office?
(a) Begins to call clients.
(b) Searches Esperanza's office.
(c) Starts looking through the files.
(d) Gets drunk.
4. What does Myron do after he wakes up in Win's apartment?
(a) Calls Hester and demands to see Esperanza.
(b) Goes to his office.
(c) Calls Sophie.
(d) Calls Bonnie.
5. Why do the police show up at Myron's office?
(a) To confiscate files.
(b) To arrest Myron.
(c) To question Cyndi.
(d) To question Myron.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Myron ask Hester about?
2. What does Hester think about Myron and Esperanza's case?
3. What type of work did Cyndi do at one time in her life?
4. What does Myron figure out from his talk with Clu's roommate?
5. What does Clu's roommate say about Bonnie?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)