Discuss one of the following:
1. Compare/contrast Myron with Win.
2. Thoroughly describe and analyze the character Esperanza.
3. Thoroughly describe and analyze the character Big Cyndi.
This novel belongs to the mystery/detective genre. Discuss the following:
1. Define the term literary genre and explain why this novel would be considered a mystery/detective.
2. Discuss some of the characteristics of a mystery/detective genre, citing examples from the book.
3. Do you think some genres are more "literary" than others? Why or why not? Explain with examples.
4. What do you think is the purpose of classifying a work of fiction into a particular genre?
This story involves sports and agencies who manage big-name sport personnel. Discuss the following:
1. Explain the "ins and outs" of Myron's business.
2. Why do you think highly-paid athletes need someone like Myron to manage their affairs? Give examples
3. Would you trust Myron with your affairs? How about...
This section contains 1,303 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)