|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Madrone is disheartened by her view of the bridge because the sky gaped through missing sections and there were no _____ on the cables.
2. ______ suggests that a "pseudo-council" is made so there are some "leaders" to speak with the invading army.
3. _____ comes to the door to open it for Madrone but he does not seem to recognize her when he sees her.
4. The Millenialists have banned gambling, but among the elites, there is a practice of placing wagers on _____.
5. Bird explains to his unit that the _____ will not kill Ohnine and they will help with the withdrawal he is experiencing.
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Throughout the book there is a great deal of time spent on sexuality and sexual expression. What is the author's intention behind this?
Essay Topic 2
Describe the Black Dragon Household's values on family. Compare and contrast these values from your own values.
Essay Topic 3
Compare and contrast the benefits and drawbacks of monagamy and polygamy. Is there any reason why one form should be privileged over the other?
This section contains 737 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)