Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. The Milennialists believe that people of color are animals and have no ______. Women are often used for sex as well as sport.
2. After a major earthquake in ______ the Stewards declared martial law which was backed by the corporations.
3. Ohnine is struggling to deal with the withdrawal he is experiencing from coming off of ______ he had been using.
4. In the beginning of Chapter 13 _______ begins her trip down to the South to serve as a healer for the resistance.
5. Chapter 14 is written from Bird's perspective and it is the Jewish holiday of ______ celebrated with heavy pagan influence.
What would happen if the United States tried to use nonviolence as a way to deal with international crises?
Compare and contrast the benefits and drawbacks of monagamy and polygamy. Is there any reason why one form should be privileged over the other?
Throughout the book, the City is referred to as a Utopian society. Define Utopia and then discuss what the possible downsides of a Utopian society might be.
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)