|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. The Milennialists believe that people of color are animals and have no ______. Women are often used for sex as well as sport.
2. After a major earthquake in ______ the Stewards declared martial law which was backed by the corporations.
3. Ohnine is struggling to deal with the withdrawal he is experiencing from coming off of ______ he had been using.
4. In the beginning of Chapter 13 _______ begins her trip down to the South to serve as a healer for the resistance.
5. Chapter 14 is written from Bird's perspective and it is the Jewish holiday of ______ celebrated with heavy pagan influence.
Essay Topic 1
How would the book change if it were written from the perspective of a heterosexual male member of the City?
Essay Topic 2
Throughout the book, the City is referred to as a Utopian society. Define Utopia and then discuss what the possible downsides of a Utopian society might be.
Essay Topic 3
What would happen if the United States tried to use nonviolence as a way to deal with international crises?
This section contains 733 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)