|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the beginning of Chapter 13 _______ begins her trip down to the South to serve as a healer for the resistance.
2. The ritual includes an immersion into the sweetness of ______ and Madrone feels at moments like she is losing her human identity.
3. Madrone is introduced to _______ who has been acting as a healer for the rebels in the area.
4. A group known as the "Melissa group" has a special relationship with ______ which help in the healing of wounds.
5. When the authorities leave, Madrone has to explain herself to _____ the wife of the owner of the house.
Essay Topic 1
In Chapter 5, Madrone heals a patient by going inside them. The disease turns into a metallic monster that she must defeat. Discuss the significance of the monster being made of metal.
Essay Topic 2
Why is the fifth sacred thing love? What are some other possibilities for the fifth sacred thing and why would you choose them?
Essay Topic 3
If the city that you lived in and the school that you went to were suddenly to convert to consensus process what would change for you? Would the process work?
This section contains 733 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)