|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Madrone helps the woman with her infection using all of the following remedies except _____ .
2. Madrone helps to heal ______ partially to help him dope with the anguish of the murders that he has committed.
(c) The general.
3. On the way to the raid, Madrone and the others come upon another camp and discover _____ who has a bullet wound.
(d) Mary Ellen.
4. The code name that is needed to get the sailor to allow passage on the boat is _____ the name of an Egyptian goddess.
5. Mary Ellen and Sara are both shocked to learn that Madrone, as a woman of color, is a ______.
(d) Massage therapist.
Short Answer Questions
1. Maya tells the assembled people about her visitation from the prophet ______ who gives her advice about how to handle the Stewards.
2. ______ promises help with the overthrow of the invading forces foreshadowing the final confrontation.
3. Some of the other members of the council suggest that the City respond with _____ and other forms of guerilla tactics.
4. Madrone is introduced to _______ who has been acting as a healer for the rebels in the area.
5. The Stewards set up camp and the first chink in the Commander's armor is seen as the troops marvel at the City's abundance of ______.
Short Essay Questions
1. Who is particularly vocal about the downsides of nonviolent resistance and is a member of the water council.
2. On the trip to the South what does Isis tell Madrone about her background?
3. Why are Sara and Mary Ellen shocked to discover that Madrone is a doctor?
4. What challenges does Madrone face in helping Ohnine to heal?
5. What is the threat that is facing the City that causes a Council to be held?
6. When Madrone gets to Angel city, why is she shocked when she meets the Avenging Angels, a group of genetically engineered teens.
7. What is the first destination of Madrone's journey to the South and who does she meet?
8. Why is Bird's unit struggling with Ohnine's breakdown?
9. What aspects of the City is Isis the most interested in while she is taking Madrone to her new mission in the South?
10. After Ohnine is healed by Madrone she gives him a name during their communion together. What is the name that she gives him and why is it significant?
This section contains 610 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)