|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Chapter 17 opens with a council meeting and it appears to Maya as if ______ of the City have/has shown up for it.
(a) Only a few families.
(b) Only the the Defense Council.
(c) Only a few guilds
(d) The entire population.
2. In Chapter 22 the Steward armies arrive in the City and a group of "leaders" goes out to meet them including all of the following except _____.
3. On the way to the raid, Madrone and the others come upon another camp and discover _____ who has a bullet wound.
(c) Mary Ellen.
4. Sara has a gathering at the house during which it is revealed that the women are also suffering from ______ policies even though married to rich, white men.
5. Chapter 14 is written from Bird's perspective and it is the Jewish holiday of ______ celebrated with heavy pagan influence.
(b) Yom Kippur.
Short Answer Questions
1. Madrone is caught, however, the ______ of the residence saves Madrone by taking her inside when the police arrive.
2. In Chapter 23, Madrone recieves a message to meet _____ one of the women she met at the Women's meeting.
3. The Stewards set up camp and the first chink in the Commander's armor is seen as the troops marvel at the City's abundance of ______.
4. Chapter 17 highlights how ______ as a way of making decisions functions, particularly in the midst of conflict.
5. Madrone helps the woman with her infection using all of the following remedies except _____ .
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)