|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the end of the chapter several groups state that they are not ready to agree to abide by the decision to ______.
(a) Destroy the bridges.
(b) Use non-violence.
(c) Use military action.
(d) Destroy the docks.
2. A group known as the "Melissa group" has a special relationship with ______ which help in the healing of wounds.
3. The removal of women from the professions result in the population's dependency on the Corporation's ______.
(b) Work grants.
(c) Governmental structures.
(d) Food donations.
4. In preparation for the raid, one of the others attempts to give Madrone a _____, but she refuses to take it.
5. In the ______ controlled area that Sara and Mary Ellen live in, women are forbidden from having non-traditional feminine occupations.
Short Answer Questions
1. Madrone helps the woman with her infection using all of the following remedies except _____ .
2. Madrone helps to heal ______ partially to help him dope with the anguish of the murders that he has committed.
3. In the beginning of Chapter 13 _______ begins her trip down to the South to serve as a healer for the resistance.
4. ______ suggests that a "pseudo-council" is made so there are some "leaders" to speak with the invading army.
5. In Chapter 23, Madrone recieves a message to meet _____ one of the women she met at the Women's meeting.
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)