|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. ______ suggests that a "pseudo-council" is made so there are some "leaders" to speak with the invading army.
2. _____ is once again tortured by the General when he learned the reason that nobody has come to take Bird's water ration cards.
3. In the ______ controlled area that Sara and Mary Ellen live in, women are forbidden from having non-traditional feminine occupations.
4. The women at the meeting are curious about Madrone's world and ask about the economic and _____ arrangements.
5. In Chapter 23, Madrone recieves a message to meet _____ one of the women she met at the Women's meeting.
Short Answer Questions
1. Madrone is summoned to help heal a woman that has a serious infection due to getting ______.
2. The removal of women from the professions result in the population's dependency on the Corporation's ______.
3. The Milennialists believe that people of color are animals and have no ______. Women are often used for sex as well as sport.
4. Maya tells the assembled people about her visitation from the prophet ______ who gives her advice about how to handle the Stewards.
5. During the meeting the ______ council makes a suggestion that the City blow up the bridges in order to stop the advancement of the army.
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does the General order one of his troops to deal with the crowd by shooting the children?
2. When Madrone gets to Angel city, why is she shocked when she meets the Avenging Angels, a group of genetically engineered teens.
3. Why is Madrone dismayed by the choice of drugs that the rebels plan to get from the raid on the pharmacy?
4. When Madrone arrives at the rebels camp she discovers that someone is very sick . Who is sick and why is he difficult to heal?
5. Why is Bird's unit struggling with Ohnine's breakdown?
6. Who is particularly vocal about the downsides of nonviolent resistance and is a member of the water council.
7. Why is Bird again tortured by the General?
8. What is the first destination of Madrone's journey to the South and who does she meet?
9. When Madrone is in the pharmacy, what methods does she use to find the drugs she wants? What drugs does she focus on?
10. What does the occasion of the Jewish holiday of Passover commemorate?
This section contains 662 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)