|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Once inside San Francisco, Madrone returns home to find the doors of the _____ Dragon House uncharacteristically locked.
2. The General commands ______ one of his troops, to deal with the children who are surrounding the council by shooting them.
3. In preparation for the raid, one of the others attempts to give Madrone a _____, but she refuses to take it.
4. The removal of women from the professions result in the population's dependency on the Corporation's ______.
(b) Work grants.
(c) Food donations.
(d) Governmental structures.
5. At the Monsters camp, Madrone takes a pill that the Stewards distribute and analyzes its properties using ______.
(d) Lab Equipment.
Short Answer Questions
1. Bird explains to his unit that the _____ will not kill Ohnine and they will help with the withdrawal he is experiencing.
2. The Millenialists have banned gambling, but among the elites, there is a practice of placing wagers on _____.
3. On the way back to Hijohn's camp, Madrone and _____ have sex, which for her is an unsatisfying experience.
4. The prophet tells Maya that the City must invite the Stewards to ______ of the city so that they can transform.
5. Madrone is summoned to help heal a woman that has a serious infection due to getting ______.
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Madrone dismayed by the choice of drugs that the rebels plan to get from the raid on the pharmacy?
2. After Ohnine is healed by Madrone she gives him a name during their communion together. What is the name that she gives him and why is it significant?
3. What methods do the opponents of non-violent resistance wish to use to defend the city?
4. Why does the General order one of his troops to deal with the crowd by shooting the children?
5. How is Maya guided to deal with the threat in her vision of Elijah?
6. At the women's meeting in Sara's house, what aspects of the North are the women curious about?
7. Why does Madrone pretend to be one of the servants at Sara's house?
8. When Madrone arrives at the rebels camp she discovers that someone is very sick . Who is sick and why is he difficult to heal?
9. What challenges does Madrone face in helping Ohnine to heal?
10. Madrone met Beth at the women's meeting at Sara's house. Why does Beth contact Madrone and summon her to help heal someone?
This section contains 670 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)