|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the shrine, ______ are left by those who have lost loved ones in remembrance of those who have passed on.
2. Lily Fong is a member of the ______ council and believes that the disease currently killing people is a biological weapon.
3. The voice of the North represents _______ and its guardian animal is the White Deer.
4. Chapter 6 describes the continued travels of Bird and his companion making their way ______.
5. Bird tells Lily that he has promised to return to ______. Lily disagrees with him and says that it is not his path.
(a) Red Dragon House.
(b) The South.
(c) Black Dragon House.
(d) The City.
Short Answer Questions
1. _____ goes into deep trance to help her patients energetically as well as spiritually. However, it is not always successful.
2. The Monsters suffer from ______ that occurred as a result of the damaged environment from a nuclear reactor.
3. The Voices were given a seat because it was felt that all _____ and neighborhoods should have representation in the new system.
4. Bird is successful in getting out of jail and reassigned to a work camp along with Littlejohn and ______.
5. In Chapter 10, all of the following except _______ visit Lily, the spokesperson from the Defense council.
Short Essay Questions
1. What are the different naturally occurring elements that represent the Four sacred things.
2. Apart from the City which is situated in the North, how is the Southern part of California governed?
3. Maya is often visited by several spirits of the dead, who she communes with on a regular basis. Who are her two most frequent visitors?
4. What information does the defense council want from Madrone, Bird, and Maya?
5. What religious beliefs and or cultural practices are considered to be okay to practice in the South?
6. What are some of the negative effects of the raid on the nuclear reactor that Bird experienced at the time of the raid?
7. What is the process through which decisions are reached in the city? Who is allowed to participate in the decision making process?
8. What does Bird do in order to dispel his confusion and try to get his bearings of the situation?
9. What does Lily Fong of the defense council ask Madrone during the council meeting?
10. To what group or division does Madrone represent when she goes to the Council?
This section contains 604 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)