|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Lily Fong is a member of the ______ council and believes that the disease currently killing people is a biological weapon.
2. Once at the work camp, ______ of the men manage to escape, eventually heading in different directions.
3. The Monsters suffer from ______ that occurred as a result of the damaged environment from a nuclear reactor.
(d) Double vision.
4. Bird crosses an area marked ________ territory and runs across of group of self-described "Monsters".
5. Bird is able to soothe the man using ______ techniques and heal some of his pain. He is again warned to reveal none of these practices to the guards.
(d) Sound healilng.
Short Answer Questions
1. Within the military regime are two different factions. One is called _____ and represents the military wing.
2. Bird's homosexuality is portrayed as being unrelated to stereotypes about _____ and being around only males.
3. Madrone realizes shortly into the healing that the disease may be too _______ for her and that she may have made a mistake.
4. The voice of the West represents ______ and its guardian animal is the Salmon.
5. The story is told from the perspective of three members of the _______ Dragon House.
Short Essay Questions
1. When Madrone is in the pharmacy, what methods does she use to find the drugs she wants? What drugs does she focus on?
2. To what group or division does Madrone represent when she goes to the Council?
3. Why is Bird again tortured by the General?
4. What is Lily's response to Bird's confession of guilt about what he may have revealed to the enemy during his torture?
5. What aspects of the City is Isis the most interested in while she is taking Madrone to her new mission in the South?
6. What sentence do the leaders and citizens of the City continue to repeat to the leaders of the invasion? What is the reaction of the commander?
7. What begins to return to Bird as he continues to recover memories in jail?
8. What does Madrone eat in order to discover how to heal some of the people in the Monsters camp?
9. Madrone goes into a trance to heal a patient and realizes that the disease might be too powerful. When she is done what happens to Madrone?
10. On the trip to the South what does Isis tell Madrone about her background?
This section contains 619 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)