Short Answer Questions
1. The Fifth Sacred Thing focuses on one family in the egalitarian community in the city of _________.
2. The City is referred to as ______ and is vastly different from the dystopian climate of the rest of California.
3. Dystopian California exists on the control of a ______ fundamentalist military regime.
4. Within the military regime are two different factions. One is called _____ and represents the military wing.
5. The other faction within the regime is called _______ and represents the religious wing.
6. The story is told through flashback and reveals that the City was invaded by the _______armies.
This section contains 4,265 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)