|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 22-31.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The General commands ______ one of his troops, to deal with the children who are surrounding the council by shooting them.
2. Bird is alarmed at his situation and tries to ground himself, but he is told that ______is illegal.
3. The ritual includes an immersion into the sweetness of ______ and Madrone feels at moments like she is losing her human identity.
4. Maya's romantic involvements are described in the first chapter, and she is openly ______, which is accepted in the culture of the City.
5. One of the stories that Maya shares has to do with her involvement in the Anti-_______ Movement.
(a) Gulf War.
(b) Vietnam War.
(c) World War I.
(d) Korean War.
Short Answer Questions
1. Throughout the book, Starhawk confronts rigid heterosexual expectations around relationship including _______
2. ______ is asked to speak and relates part of the history of Las Cuatros Viejas or the Four Old Women.
3. In the beginning of Chapter 13 _______ begins her trip down to the South to serve as a healer for the resistance.
4. The other two that return to the house in Chapter 9 are _____ and Nita. The return of the three eases tensions between Madrone and Bird.
5. Bird awakens confused and disoriented, and finds himself in bed with a young man named ______.
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)