|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18-21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. _______ decides to stay for the ritual and eventually decides that he will stay with the Monsters for good.
2. The City has established religious tolerance and blending of various religious celebrations as evidenced by the celebration of the Day of the ______.
3. The other two that return to the house in Chapter 9 are _____ and Nita. The return of the three eases tensions between Madrone and Bird.
4. The other faction within the regime is called _______ and represents the religious wing.
(a) The Stewards.
(b) The Sacred.
(c) Las Cuatros Viejas.
(d) The Millenialists.
5. ______ suggests that a "pseudo-council" is made so there are some "leaders" to speak with the invading army.
Short Answer Questions
1. Chapter 17 highlights how ______ as a way of making decisions functions, particularly in the midst of conflict.
2. The city eventually comes to consensus and decides to use ______ methods to defend the city and deal with the Stewards.
3. Lily Fong is a member of the ______ council and believes that the disease currently killing people is a biological weapon.
4. In Chapter 21 Madrone visits Angel city. While there, she meets _____ who is Hijohn's pregnant lover.
5. Although exhausted, Madrone joins Maya on the trek to the shrine of the ______ Sacred things.
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)