|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 8-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The voice of the West represents ______ and its guardian animal is the Salmon.
2. _______ returns to the hills where he is a leader among the rebels and at the end of chapter four splits from the others.
3. The rebels in the South need a healer and dreamer and Lily believes that ______ is a likely candidate.
4. Three others return to the house in chapter nine including ______ named partly after an animal.
5. The Monsters ask Littlejohn and Bird to participate in a ______ ritual, and then to stay and recover from their travels.
(b) Full moon.
(d) New moon.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the South, the policies are blatantly racist and forbid any form of cultural blending including speaking ______.
2. The City is on the verge of an epidemic and as a healer _______ tries to save the life of a fevered pregnant woman.
3. In this chapter, Madrone is distraught over the recent death of her lover, ______, who died from the disease that threatens the City.
4. The opening scene has Maya climbing a hill overlooking _______ Bay, describing how the streets have been changed into streams and gardens.
5. The three work for the _____ council and their work has them sampling water in the surrounding regions.
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)