|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 8-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Maya's romantic involvements are described in the first chapter, and she is openly ______, which is accepted in the culture of the City.
2. Bird admits that he has concern about information revealed as a result of ______ while in jail in the South.
(a) Sexual escapades.
(b) Talking in his sleep.
(c) Drunken revelries.
3. One of the stories that Maya shares has to do with her involvement in the Anti-_______ Movement.
(a) World War I.
(b) Korean War.
(c) Gulf War.
(d) Vietnam War.
4. At the council meeting, Madrone is asked a question by one of the members of _______.
(a) Las Cuatras Viejas.
(b) Angel City.
(c) Black Dragon house.
(d) The South.
5. Chapter 3 begins with Maya waking up in the _______ the time of day she usually communicates with the dead.
Short Answer Questions
1. The voice of the East represents ______ and its guardian animal is the Hawk.
2. The Voices participate in the discussions of the council, ______ representatives of the Four Sacred Things.
3. In an effort to be helpful, Bird starts gardening around the house but disturbs the ______ plant near which Sandy's ashes were scattered.
4. In the beginning of the second chapter, Bird, the grandson of Maya, who is currently in ______.
5. The voice of the West represents ______ and its guardian animal is the Salmon.
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)