|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 8-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Madrone goes into a trance and has a vision involving a variety of _______.
2. Maya's romantic involvements are described in the first chapter, and she is openly ______, which is accepted in the culture of the City.
3. The Voices were given a seat because it was felt that all _____ and neighborhoods should have representation in the new system.
4. Madrone is showing up to the council to sit as a representative for the group of _______ to which she belongs.
5. Bird crosses an area marked ________ territory and runs across of group of self-described "Monsters".
Short Answer Questions
1. In an effort to be helpful, Bird starts gardening around the house but disturbs the ______ plant near which Sandy's ashes were scattered.
2. The voice of the North represents _______ and its guardian animal is the White Deer.
3. Bird tells Lily that he has promised to return to ______. Lily disagrees with him and says that it is not his path.
4. The city of Los Angeles is changed to ______ in order to move away from cultural ties that existed before.
5. In this chapter, Madrone is distraught over the recent death of her lover, ______, who died from the disease that threatens the City.
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)