|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Four old women were partially responsible for sparking rebellion in _____ when martial law was declared.
2. One of the losses that Bird suffered as a result of his activism is that his hands are broken and he can no longer play ______.
3. The City has established religious tolerance and blending of various religious celebrations as evidenced by the celebration of the Day of the ______.
4. Chapter 3 begins with Maya waking up in the _______ the time of day she usually communicates with the dead.
5. The opening chapter alternates between the perspective of ninety-eight year old Maya and _______, the granddaughter of one of her lovers.
Short Answer Questions
1. Maya's former lovers include all of the following except _______, and are her most frequent spirit visitors.
2. Madrone is unsure of whether the disease is a biological weapon. As she leaves the council she has a strong feeling of _______ presence.
3. The Monsters suffer from ______ that occurred as a result of the damaged environment from a nuclear reactor.
4. The Stewards govern by issuing _______ to those underneath them in the hierarchy, who are expected to comply without question.
5. Within the book, Starhawk explores all of the following themes except ______ that she has explored in her other writings.
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)