|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The city of Los Angeles is changed to ______ in order to move away from cultural ties that existed before.
(a) The City.
(c) Angel City.
(d) South City.
2. The chapter opens with Bird recovering his memories and power. He enacts a _______ to "get me out of here".
3. The Voices participate in the discussions of the council, ______ representatives of the Four Sacred Things.
4. In Chapter 5 Madrone attempts a _______ that involves dropping her own protective psychic shields and going into her patient's system.
5. _____ is the name of the prisoner that was beaten close to death. Bird was able to help with his pain somewhat.
Short Answer Questions
1. The Stewards govern by issuing _______ to those underneath them in the hierarchy, who are expected to comply without question.
2. Chapter 3 begins with Maya waking up in the _______ the time of day she usually communicates with the dead.
3. The opening chapter alternates between the perspective of ninety-eight year old Maya and _______, the granddaughter of one of her lovers.
4. Bird discovers from his companion that he has been in Angel City at ______ for the last ten years.
5. The other faction within the regime is called _______ and represents the religious wing.
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)