|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. _____ goes into deep trance to help her patients energetically as well as spiritually. However, it is not always successful.
(a) La Vieja.
2. Bird's homosexuality is portrayed as being unrelated to stereotypes about _____ and being around only males.
(a) The South.
(b) Angel City.
3. Maya's romantic involvements are described in the first chapter, and she is openly ______, which is accepted in the culture of the City.
4. Madrone tries a risky method of healing that involves ______ the disease and then curing it inside yourself.
5. The council has added the natural world as a voice that needs to be counted. All of the following describe how the council delivers its governance except________.
Short Answer Questions
1. Bird is alarmed at his situation and tries to ground himself, but he is told that ______is illegal.
2. Bird crosses an area marked ________ territory and runs across of group of self-described "Monsters".
3. Once at the work camp, ______ of the men manage to escape, eventually heading in different directions.
4. The other faction within the regime is called _______ and represents the religious wing.
5. The Stewards manage power through structured _______ that outline who has power over whom.
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)