|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. _____ is the name of the prisoner that was beaten close to death. Bird was able to help with his pain somewhat.
2. People felt that the ______ Sacred things should have a voice in the council as well.
3. The Voices were given a seat because it was felt that all _____ and neighborhoods should have representation in the new system.
4. Bird awakens confused and disoriented, and finds himself in bed with a young man named ______.
5. The voice of the North represents _______ and its guardian animal is the White Deer.
Short Answer Questions
1. Bird discovers from his companion that he has been in Angel City at ______ for the last ten years.
2. This chapter deals more directly with issues of ______, highlighted by Bird's relationship to his cell mate.
3. Within the military regime are two different factions. One is called _____ and represents the military wing.
4. The voice of the West represents ______ and its guardian animal is the Salmon.
5. Bird is able to sense the pain of another person in the jail called _____ who has been beaten to the point of death.
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)