|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 32-34.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The sailor learns that immunoboosters and injections help the people to stay controlled by the ______.
2. The council has added the natural world as a voice that needs to be counted. All of the following describe how the council delivers its governance except________.
3. The Voices participate in the discussions of the council, ______ representatives of the Four Sacred Things.
4. Madrone is asked to help the sailor break free of the _____ which she does. The two of them become sexually intimate.
5. In the book, the purpose of the meeting is to discuss how the City will respond to the _____ Steward troops marching on the City.
Short Answer Questions
1. The Stewards set up camp and the first chink in the Commander's armor is seen as the troops marvel at the City's abundance of ______.
2. _____ comes to the door to open it for Madrone but he does not seem to recognize her when he sees her.
3. _______ returns to the hills where he is a leader among the rebels and at the end of chapter four splits from the others.
4. In Chapter 8, Bird returns to the city and arrives at the _______ Dragon House to find Madrone in bed.
5. Once at the work camp, ______ of the men manage to escape, eventually heading in different directions.
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)