|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Madrone is showing up to the council to sit as a representative for the group of _______ to which she belongs.
2. The City has established religious tolerance and blending of various religious celebrations as evidenced by the celebration of the Day of the ______.
3. The disease turns into a _______ monster that Madrone must somehow be able to defeat.
4. The opening scene has Maya climbing a hill overlooking _______ Bay, describing how the streets have been changed into streams and gardens.
(a) San Francisco.
5. Maya's romantic involvements are described in the first chapter, and she is openly ______, which is accepted in the culture of the City.
Short Answer Questions
1. The Council of the City govern through the process of _______ in which all interested parties are allowed a say.
2. The story is told from the perspective of three members of the _______ Dragon House.
3. Bird awakens confused and disoriented, and finds himself in bed with a young man named ______.
4. Chapter 3 begins with Maya waking up in the _______ the time of day she usually communicates with the dead.
5. In Chapter 5 Madrone attempts a _______ that involves dropping her own protective psychic shields and going into her patient's system.
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)