|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. People felt that the ______ Sacred things should have a voice in the council as well.
2. Dystopian California exists on the control of a ______ fundamentalist military regime.
3. Within the book, Starhawk explores all of the following themes except ______ that she has explored in her other writings.
4. Bird awakens confused and disoriented, and finds himself in bed with a young man named ______.
5. The chapter opens with Bird recovering his memories and power. He enacts a _______ to "get me out of here".
Short Answer Questions
1. Once at the work camp, ______ of the men manage to escape, eventually heading in different directions.
2. The City has established religious tolerance and blending of various religious celebrations as evidenced by the celebration of the Day of the ______.
3. The Four old women were partially responsible for sparking rebellion in _____ when martial law was declared.
4. In the South, the policies are blatantly racist and forbid any form of cultural blending including speaking ______.
5. When Bird originally ended up in jail he was tortured by the guards so that he would divulge information about ______.
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)