|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Madrone goes into a trance and has a vision involving a variety of _______.
2. The story is told through flashback and reveals that the City was invaded by the _______armies.
(a) Las Cuatros Viejas.
(c) Black Dragons.
3. The Monsters ask Littlejohn and Bird to participate in a ______ ritual, and then to stay and recover from their travels.
(a) New moon.
(d) Full moon.
4. The Voices participate in the discussions of the council, ______ representatives of the Four Sacred Things.
5. The opening chapter alternates between the perspective of ninety-eight year old Maya and _______, the granddaughter of one of her lovers.
Short Answer Questions
1. This chapter deals more directly with issues of ______, highlighted by Bird's relationship to his cell mate.
2. The other faction within the regime is called _______ and represents the religious wing.
3. Madrone realizes shortly into the healing that the disease may be too _______ for her and that she may have made a mistake.
4. Madrone brings Maya tea and they talk about ______before she heads off to go to Council, the city's form of governance.
5. The City has established religious tolerance and blending of various religious celebrations as evidenced by the celebration of the Day of the ______.
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)