|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Contrary to the religious blending and tolerance in the North, only ______ beliefs are allowed in the South.
2. _______ returns to the hills where he is a leader among the rebels and at the end of chapter four splits from the others.
3. Maya tells the assembled people about her visitation from the prophet ______ who gives her advice about how to handle the Stewards.
4. The Council of the City govern through the process of _______ in which all interested parties are allowed a say.
5. Chapter 8 ends with a ______ in which the city dwellers take to the streets to celebrate.
(a) Rain storm.
(c) Sun shower.
Short Answer Questions
1. The voice of the North represents _______ and its guardian animal is the White Deer.
2. Chapter 6 describes the continued travels of Bird and his companion making their way ______.
3. Bird admits that he has concern about information revealed as a result of ______ while in jail in the South.
4. Once at the work camp, ______ of the men manage to escape, eventually heading in different directions.
5. In the book, the purpose of the meeting is to discuss how the City will respond to the _____ Steward troops marching on the City.
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)