|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 22-31.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. A group known as the "Melissa group" has a special relationship with ______ which help in the healing of wounds.
2. On the way back to Hijohn's camp, Madrone and _____ have sex, which for her is an unsatisfying experience.
3. The voice of the North represents _______ and its guardian animal is the White Deer.
4. The sailor is curious about the Utopian aspects of the City and is told that there is free _______.
(a) Health care.
5. Madrone is introduced to _______ who has been acting as a healer for the rebels in the area.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 16 Madrone begins to _______ and is suddenly overwhelmed by the camp lifestyle.
2. The Stewards govern by issuing _______ to those underneath them in the hierarchy, who are expected to comply without question.
3. The code name that is needed to get the sailor to allow passage on the boat is _____ the name of an Egyptian goddess.
4. In the beginning of Chapter 13 _______ begins her trip down to the South to serve as a healer for the resistance.
5. The Voices were given a seat because it was felt that all _____ and neighborhoods should have representation in the new system.
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)