Short Answer Key
Preface and Chapter 1
1. When was the author Eric Foner born?
2. Eric Foner has been a member of the faculty of the Department of History at what university since 1982?
3. When was "The Fiery Trial: Abraham Lincoln and American Slavery" selected as the recipient of the Pulitzer Prize, Lincoln Prize and the Bancroft Prize?
4. Eric Foner won the Bancroft Prize in 1989 for what book?
Reconstruction: America's Unfinished Revolution, 1863-1877.
5. In 2000, Eric Foner was elected president of what organization?
The American Historical Association.
6. Where was Eric Foner born?
New York, NY.
7. When was Abraham Lincoln born?
8. Where was Abraham Lincoln born?
9. To what state did Abraham Lincoln's family move when he was seven years old?
10. How old was Abraham Lincoln when his family moved to Illinois?
This section contains 3,068 words|
(approx. 11 pages at 300 words per page)