Short Answer Questions
1. When was the author Eric Foner born?
2. Eric Foner has been a member of the faculty of the Department of History at what university since 1982?
3. When was "The Fiery Trial: Abraham Lincoln and American Slavery" selected as the recipient of the Pulitzer Prize, Lincoln Prize and the Bancroft Prize?
4. Eric Foner won the Bancroft Prize in 1989 for what book?
5. In 2000, Eric Foner was elected president of what organization?
6. Where was Eric Foner born?
7. When was Abraham Lincoln born?
8. Where was Abraham Lincoln born?
This section contains 3,922 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)