|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. The obvious vehicle for long-distance like-mindedness was _____.
2. What was hidden in a box which impressed CIA agents so much that they offered to fund a pilot project on ESP?
3. To Hal Puthoff, the magnetometer was a _____.
4. According to the Achuar and the Huaorani Indians, waking life is considered _____.
5. The psychological condition where prisoners begin to love their jailers is called the _____.
Short Essay Questions
1. What was the problem with using Casimir forces to produce energy?
2. What is a pseudo random event generator, and how is it still unpredictable?
3. What was William Braud's professional background?
4. Why does the author call Elisabeth Targ a curious hybrid?
5. What happened when Dr. Bernard Grad had a healer treat water?
6. How does the brain reflect collective intelligence, according to Dean Radin and William James?
7. What did the work of Karl Pribram and his colleagues propose in terms of future intention?
8. What happened on Roger Nelson's trip to Egypt?
9. What was the study that Charles Tart ran on empathy in Berkeley?
10. What had Russell Targ developed that got him interested in what the mind could potentially do in regards to ESP?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Describe the relationship between biophoton emissions and DNA. What did Albert-Fritz Popp discover when he applied ethidium bromide to DNA strands? Why was this significant to his discoveries?
Essay Topic 2
Explain why the author states that gravity is the most mysterious and vexatious of physical forces. How does Einstein fit into the study of gravity? Andrei Sakharov?
Essay Topic 3
Describe the experiments undertaken by Brenda Dunne and Robert Jahn regarding precognitive remote perception. How did they measure this? How did the past and future factor into their experiments? What was proven regarding these concepts of time?
This section contains 692 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)