|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Roger Nelson was born in _____.
2. A group of _____ in a laboratory study at the University of Arizona seemed to validate the idea that consciousness may live on after we die.
3. Where was the swimming pool located that Pat Price was able to describe with ESP?
4. The _____ was used to measure the amount of light transmitted through a solution.
5. Hella Hammond was a _____.
Short Essay Questions
1. Why did Ingo Swann want to work with Hal Puthoff?
2. How does the brain reflect collective intelligence, according to Dean Radin and William James?
3. Why does the author call Elisabeth Targ a curious hybrid?
4. What did healers do in a study of high blood pressure patients which helped them and defined their methods?
5. What happened when Christopher Green and Hank Turner gave Pat Price coordinates and had him do remote viewing of the area?
6. What had Russell Targ developed that got him interested in what the mind could potentially do in regards to ESP?
7. What did Ernest Laszlo propose about time displacement?
8. What does the author say about the possibility of consciousness operating at the quantum frequency level?
9. What did the work of Karl Pribram and his colleagues propose in terms of future intention?
10. How had the United States Air Force been exploring with cosmic rays?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Explain Dean Radin's studies on collective consciousness. How did he use current events to prove his theories? What machine did he use to measure the energy that occurred during these events? What conclusions did he come to regarding the collective consciousness?
Essay Topic 2
Explain the purpose of the meeting at the University of Sussex in January, 2001. Who attended the meeting? What did they discuss? What basic tenets of science had seemingly changed in recent years? How had they changed?
Essay Topic 3
Describe Albert-Fritz Popp's experiments with ultra-violet light and cancer. What does he discover about the effects of this light on cancer?
This section contains 745 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)