|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. The electromagnetic frequencies that Jacques Benveniste studied in his experiments corresponded with frequencies _____.
2. Which famous hospital offered Karl Pribram a job that he turned down?
3. What was the name of the gold insect-like lunar module that accompanied the Apollo 14 mission?
4. What was Hal Puthoff's profession?
5. What sort of medal did Jacques Benveniste win form CNRS, which is one of the most prestigious scientific honors he could win in France?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is renormalization, and where is it used?
2. Why does the author characterize Ed Mitchell as a truth seeker?
3. What are microtubules? What do they do?
4. Why does the author characterize Bill Church as a loose cannon?
5. What was Edgar Mitchell's concept of a unified theory of mind and matter?
6. What is the theory of Quantitative Structure-Activity Relationship?
7. How does the author describe the moon, according to Ed Mitchell's eyewitness view of it?
8. What did Herbert Frohlich prove about coherence?
9. What radical concept did Robert Jahn play around with in his research?
10. According to the author, how do microtubules and dendrites represent the Internet of the body?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Describe the experiments in remote viewing involving Pat Price. Why were the results so extraordinary?
Essay Topic 2
Explain why the author states that gravity is the most mysterious and vexatious of physical forces. How does Einstein fit into the study of gravity? Andrei Sakharov?
Essay Topic 3
Describe Ed Mitchell's trip to the moon. How was he affected by it? How did he study ESP on this trip? Why did he do this?
This section contains 653 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)