|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does the author say Hal Puthoff looked like?
2. The Russian scientist Nikolai Bernstein was known for his _____.
3. The Lorentz force is the name of the force that slows particles moving _____.
4. Church's Fried Chicken was the _____ answer to Kentucky Fried Chicken.
5. What did Jacques Benveniste call the attitude toward his work?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did Karl Pribram theorize that human beings observe the world?
2. How was Brenda Dunne a counterpoint to Robert Jahn, according to the author?
3. What did Ed Mitchell do after his moon mission?
4. What are microtubules? What do they do?
5. Why was quantum theory so hard to prove?
6. What does the author say could explain why acupuncture works?
7. What was the gist of Jacques Benveniste's response to John Maddox's reaction to his paper published in Nature Magazine?
8. Why does the author characterize Fritz-Albert Popp as a philosopher as much as a scientist?
9. What is renormalization, and where is it used?
10. What was Louis de Broglie's thought experiment that carried quantum theory to its logical conclusion?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Describe the experiments undertaken by Brenda Dunne and Robert Jahn regarding precognitive remote perception. How did they measure this? How did the past and future factor into their experiments? What was proven regarding these concepts of time?
Essay Topic 2
Describe the conclusions Elisabeth Targ came to regarding the type of healers involved in her experiments. What was the role of intent? What kind of healers did she test?
Essay Topic 3
Describe the relationship between biophoton emissions and DNA. What did Albert-Fritz Popp discover when he applied ethidium bromide to DNA strands? Why was this significant to his discoveries?
This section contains 648 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)