|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. The electromagnetic frequencies that Jacques Benveniste studied in his experiments corresponded with frequencies _____.
2. The author calls Robert Goddard the father of American _____.
3. Harold S. Burr was a _____.
4. What is a matrix or medium which connects two or more points in space, usually via a force like gravity or electromagnetism?
5. What did Karl Lashley use to operate on the brains of rats?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who was Jean Fourier? What influence did his work have on Dennis Gabor?
2. What did Herbert Frohlich prove about coherence?
3. What is the theory of Quantitative Structure-Activity Relationship?
4. What did Ed Mitchell do after his moon mission?
5. How do geneticists look at cell differentiation?
6. Why was quantum theory so hard to prove?
7. Why does the author say the the French had not been well-represented in the field of science?
8. What was Edgar Mitchell's concept of a unified theory of mind and matter?
9. What is the Cartesian view of the body?
10. Why does the author characterize Bill Church as a loose cannon?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Describe Karl Pribram's studies on brain activity. How did the metaphor of the hologram apply to his findings?
Essay Topic 2
Describe the experiments in remote viewing involving Pat Price. Why were the results so extraordinary?
Essay Topic 3
Describe the relationship between biophoton emissions and DNA. What did Albert-Fritz Popp discover when he applied ethidium bromide to DNA strands? Why was this significant to his discoveries?
This section contains 582 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)