|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the author, the REG machine was a kind of _____ that measured the dynamics and coherence of a group.
(d) Geiger counter.
2. To the Australian Aborigines, the rocks, stones, and mountains are alive and humans _____ the world into existence.
3. Dean Radin played the _____ as a child.
4. What is it called when, faced with several possibilities, the simplest hypothesis is selected?
(a) Occum's razor.
(b) Overt logic.
(c) Murphy's law.
(d) Adam's rib.
5. A group of _____ in a laboratory study at the University of Arizona seemed to validate the idea that consciousness may live on after we die.
(c) Political leaders.
Short Answer Questions
1. The quantum force between two metal plates caused by partially shielding the space between them from zero-point fluctuations is called _____.
2. According to the Achuar and the Huaorani Indians, the dreamer is simply _____ borrowed by the dream.
3. Modification of the space-time metric was called _____ by Tsung-Dao Lee.
4. Robert Jahn said that if you take _____out of the quantum world, then it all makes sense.
5. What kind of master from China was employed in Elisabeth Targ's healing experiments?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Ernest Laszlo propose about time displacement?
2. Why was watching television considered an obvious vehicle for long-distance like-mindedness?
3. Why did Ingo Swann want to work with Hal Puthoff?
4. How does the brain reflect collective intelligence, according to Dean Radin and William James?
5. What happened on Roger Nelson's trip to Egypt?
6. How had the United States Air Force been exploring with cosmic rays?
7. What happened when Christopher Green and Hank Turner gave Pat Price coordinates and had him do remote viewing of the area?
8. What did healers do in a study of high blood pressure patients which helped them and defined their methods?
9. What was William Braud's professional background?
10. What did the work of Karl Pribram and his colleagues propose in terms of future intention?
This section contains 726 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)