|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The discoveries of William Braud and Robert Jahn showed that belief like those of the Achuar and Huaorani Indians was more than just _____.
2. Roger Nelson sought out many Native American sacred sites to measure with a REG machine, including Devil's Tower monument in _____.
(d) South Dakota.
3. According to the Achuar and the Huaorani Indians, waking life is considered _____.
(b) A reality.
(d) A falsehood.
4. _____ were another great love of Dean Radin's, directly influencing his work.
(a) Model planes.
(b) Monster trucks.
(c) Fairy tales.
5. Hella Hammond was a _____.
Short Answer Questions
1. Several heart studies have shown that _____ rather than physical conditions like high cholesterol is one of the greatest contributors to disease.
2. The founder of Transcendental Meditation was _____.
3. Studies involving emotional reactions to photos possibly reflected that Americans were more unsettled by _____ than violence.
4. Dietr Vaitl is described by the author as _____.
5. In dreams, the Achuar and the Huaorani Indians connect with their _____.
Short Essay Questions
1. Why was watching television considered an obvious vehicle for long-distance like-mindedness?
2. What was the problem with using Casimir forces to produce energy?
3. Why does the author call Elisabeth Targ a curious hybrid?
4. What had Russell Targ developed that got him interested in what the mind could potentially do in regards to ESP?
5. What did Ernest Laszlo propose about time displacement?
6. What did healers do in a study of high blood pressure patients which helped them and defined their methods?
7. What happened on Roger Nelson's trip to Egypt?
8. What happened when Dr. Bernard Grad had a healer treat water?
9. What is a pseudo random event generator, and how is it still unpredictable?
10. What did Hal Puthoff think was happening with metric engineering?
This section contains 689 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)