|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The psychological condition where prisoners begin to love their jailers is called the _____.
(a) Pavlovian Response.
(b) Stockholm Syndrome.
(c) Freudian Sympathy.
(d) Dominance Reflection.
2. According to the author, the REG machine was a kind of _____ that measured the dynamics and coherence of a group.
(a) Geiger counter.
3. The healing effect of the mind on the body is called _____.
4. President Abraham Lincoln dreamed of his own assassination _____ before he died.
(a) A year.
(b) A day.
(c) A week.
(d) A month.
5. What did Ingo Swann say he concentrated on when he was working with the magnetometer?
(a) The niobium ball.
(b) The ball bearings.
(c) The radium battery.
(d) The stylus.
Short Answer Questions
1. Roger Nelson loaned a FieldREG machine to the Covenant of Unitarian Universalist Pagans to measure the consciousness field at their Sabbats and during ____.
2. Particles that travel faster than the speed of light are called _____.
3. What was one of the techniques used by William Braud to study ESP that was practiced by one of his students?
4. At the meeting at the University of Sussex in 2001, Hal Puthoff was treated as a _____.
5. Dean Radin began his ESP investigations when he was _____.
Short Essay Questions
1. How had the United States Air Force been exploring with cosmic rays?
2. What had Russell Targ developed that got him interested in what the mind could potentially do in regards to ESP?
3. What happened on Roger Nelson's trip to Egypt?
4. What was the study that Charles Tart ran on empathy in Berkeley?
5. Why did Robert Forward think that it was possible to do an experiment on altering inertia by making changes in the vacuum?
6. How does the brain reflect collective intelligence, according to Dean Radin and William James?
7. Why did William Braud use Mongolian gerbils in his research?
8. What was the problem with using Casimir forces to produce energy?
9. In what study was Dr. Bernard Grad a pioneer?
10. What did Hal Puthoff think was happening with metric engineering?
This section contains 727 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)