|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. David Bohm was from _____.
2. Hal Puthoff had former intelligence experience in which branch of the U.S. armed forces?
(a) Air Force.
3. A pathogen which has no reliable means of detection is called a _____.
4. Dean Radin played the _____ as a child.
5. _____ were another great love of Dean Radin's, directly influencing his work.
(a) Fairy tales.
(c) Model planes.
(d) Monster trucks.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the painting by Carlos Orozco Romero, the people are followers of _____.
2. How does the author describe the glasses Russell Targ wore?
3. Robert Jahn said that if you take _____out of the quantum world, then it all makes sense.
4. Hella Hammond was a _____.
5. In America, the third category of belief beyond the 'true or not true' system of Russia was _____.
Short Essay Questions
1. What does the author say about the possibility of consciousness operating at the quantum frequency level?
2. What is a pseudo random event generator, and how is it still unpredictable?
3. What did Ernest Laszlo propose about time displacement?
4. Why did Robert Forward think that it was possible to do an experiment on altering inertia by making changes in the vacuum?
5. What had Russell Targ developed that got him interested in what the mind could potentially do in regards to ESP?
6. What did healers do in a study of high blood pressure patients which helped them and defined their methods?
7. What was the problem with using Casimir forces to produce energy?
8. Why did William Braud use Mongolian gerbils in his research?
9. Why does the author call Elisabeth Targ a curious hybrid?
10. How does the brain reflect collective intelligence, according to Dean Radin and William James?
This section contains 697 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)