|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. It was the unique ability of quantum waves to store vast quantities of information in a totality and in _____.
(a) Four dimensions.
(b) Six dimensions.
(c) Two dimensions.
(d) Three dimensions.
2. Frau Mauro is a _____ region of the moon.
3. Church's Fried Chicken was the _____ answer to Kentucky Fried Chicken.
(b) New Mexican.
4. What is the lowest possible energy state called?
(a) Absolute zero.
(b) A black hole.
(d) A vacuum.
5. Who wrote Principia?
Short Answer Questions
1. Johannes Kepler claimed that people on Earth could _____.
2. Helmut Schmidt worked at which company in 1965?
3. What was Hal Puthoff's profession?
4. Robert Jahn decided that his REGs should be driven by an electronic noise source rather than _____.
5. Physicists view perfectly random activity as _____.
Short Essay Questions
1. What is renormalization, and where is it used?
2. How did a particular woman in Jacques Benveniste's lab affect the results of his experiments?
3. What was American neuropsycholgist Karl Lashley trying to discover? What method did he use?
4. How does the author describe the moon, according to Ed Mitchell's eyewitness view of it?
5. What did Giuliano Preparata and Emilio Del Giudice try to explain? How did they do this?
6. What was the gist of Jacques Benveniste's response to John Maddox's reaction to his paper published in Nature Magazine?
7. What is the uncertainty principle?
8. Why does the author characterize Ed Mitchell as a truth seeker?
9. What did President Nixon urge Americans to do to stave off some of the effects of the oil crisis?
10. What is the theory of Quantitative Structure-Activity Relationship?
This section contains 620 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)