|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the author, the universe is a vast dynamic cobweb of _____.
(a) Human design.
(c) Energy exchange.
2. Harold S. Burr was a _____.
3. Systems theorist Ernest Laszlo argued that the brain is the _____ of the ultimate storage medium, The Field.
(a) Foil and foe.
(b) Retrieval and read-out mechanism.
(c) Signal jamming device.
(d) Donation station.
4. In quantum physics, quantum coherence means that _____ are able to cooperate.
(d) Subatomic particles.
5. Microscopic hexagonal lattices of fine filaments of protein are called _____.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the author, gravity is the _____ of physics.
2. What did letters that poured into publications regarding the work of Jacques Benveniste say about it?
3. What was the profession of the one woman who believed Fritz-Albert Popp's theory that there was light in the human body?
4. What was James Randi called as part of the group of people that the editor of Nature Magazine dubbed?
5. Where was physicist Albert Michelson born?
Short Essay Questions
1. To whom does the author compare the relationship of Bill Church and Hal Puthoff and why?
2. What does the author say could explain why acupuncture works?
3. What did President Nixon urge Americans to do to stave off some of the effects of the oil crisis?
4. How did Jacques Benveniste experiment with sound and plasma?
5. How did a particular woman in Jacques Benveniste's lab affect the results of his experiments?
6. According to the author, how do microtubules and dendrites represent the Internet of the body?
7. What radical concept did Robert Jahn play around with in his research?
8. What did Ed Mitchell do after his moon mission?
9. How does quantum mechanics define space?
10. What happened on the way to Cone Crater?
This section contains 711 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)