|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Particles that travel faster than the speed of light are called _____.
2. Where was the swimming pool located that Pat Price was able to describe with ESP?
(b) Mill Valley.
(d) Palo Alto.
3. The book Contact was written by _____.
(a) Stephen Hawking.
(b) John Harding.
(c) Carl Sagan.
(d) Steve Jobs.
4. One healer employed in Elisabeth Targ's healing experiments was trained as a _____ shaman.
(a) Blackfoot Sioux.
(d) Lakota Sioux.
5. The Great Pyramid of Khufu is on the _____ plateau.
6. The Zero Point Field was called the _____ of human consciousness by Edgar Mitchell.
(a) Rosetta Stone.
(c) Book of the Dead.
7. Miguel Alcubierre tried to determine whether or not WARP drives from _____ were possible.
(a) Battlestar Galactica.
(b) Star Trek.
(c) Lost in Space.
(d) Star Wars.
8. Several heart studies have shown that _____ rather than physical conditions like high cholesterol is one of the greatest contributors to disease.
9. What kind of master from China was employed in Elisabeth Targ's healing experiments?
(c) Feng shui.
10. At the meeting at the University of Sussex in 2001, Hal Puthoff was treated as a _____.
(a) Cult figure.
(c) Dottering old man.
11. Dean Radin played the _____ as a child.
12. The obvious vehicle for long-distance like-mindedness was _____.
(c) Space travel.
13. William Braud was considered a _____.
14. British Aerospace launched its secret program, Project Greenglow, to study the possibility of turning off _____.
(b) The sun.
15. Pat Price was a building contractor from _____.
(a) Las Vegas.
(b) Lake Tahoe.
(c) New Jersey.
Short Answer Questions
1. The process where membranes of the blood finally weaken and burst causing the hemoglobin of the cell to spill out into the saline solution is called _____.
2. To the Australian Aborigines, the rocks, stones, and mountains are alive and humans _____ the world into existence.
3. According to the book, the _____ might influence the future course of a disease.
4. The problem with experimenting on living systems is their _____.
5. Dean Radin began his ESP investigations when he was _____.
This section contains 366 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)