|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The healing effect of the mind on the body is called _____.
2. What color suits were the CIA agents wearing who visited Hal Puthoff?
3. In the painting by Carlos Orozco Romero, the people are followers of _____.
(a) Emiliano Zapata.
(b) Fidel Castro.
(d) The sun god, Re.
4. The process where membranes of the blood finally weaken and burst causing the hemoglobin of the cell to spill out into the saline solution is called _____.
5. Whose painting was used in the experiments with the psychic, Malcolm Bessent?
(d) Van Gogh.
6. Robert Jahn said that if you take _____out of the quantum world, then it all makes sense.
7. Russell Targ's hobby was _____.
8. Several heart studies have shown that _____ rather than physical conditions like high cholesterol is one of the greatest contributors to disease.
9. What did Pat Price describe that had been near the swimming pool and had been torn down in Russell Targ's ESP experiments?
(a) A nuclear missile site.
(b) A dance hall.
(c) A train station.
(d) A water purification plant.
10. Dr. Bernard Grad chemically analyzed water treated by a healer with ______.
(b) Infrared spectroscopy.
(c) Radiactive isotopes.
11. What movie example does the author use to illustrate the way communication occurs in relation to the Zero Point Field?
(a) Starship Troopers.
(b) Indiana Jones.
(c) The Shining.
(d) Star Wars.
12. The O.J. Simpson trial took over the _____ as the trial of the century.
(a) Ruby Ridge trial.
(b) Scopes monkey trial.
(c) Brown Versus the Board of Education.
(d) Charles Mansion trial.
13. Dean Radin played the _____ as a child.
14. _____ were another great love of Dean Radin's, directly influencing his work.
(a) Fairy tales.
(c) Model planes.
(d) Monster trucks.
15. At the meeting at the University of Sussex in 2001, Hal Puthoff was treated as a _____.
(a) Dottering old man.
(c) Cult figure.
Short Answer Questions
1. The discoveries of William Braud and Robert Jahn showed that belief like those of the Achuar and Huaorani Indians was more than just _____.
2. The founder of Transcendental Meditation was _____.
3. What did Ingo Swann say he concentrated on when he was working with the magnetometer?
4. What is it called when, faced with several possibilities, the simplest hypothesis is selected?
5. The spectacular conversion of sound into light waves is called _____.
This section contains 420 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)