|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did William James call the anomalies that occur in life?
(a) Orange wheels.
(b) White crows.
(c) Black swanns.
(d) Green apples.
2. Dean Radin began his ESP investigations when he was _____.
3. A pathogen which has no reliable means of detection is called a _____.
4. In the painting by Carlos Orozco Romero, the people are followers of _____.
(b) Emiliano Zapata.
(c) The sun god, Re.
(d) Fidel Castro.
5. The process where membranes of the blood finally weaken and burst causing the hemoglobin of the cell to spill out into the saline solution is called _____.
6. A researcher named Elmer Green showed that experienced healers have abnormally high _____ during healing sessions.
(b) Vocal emissions.
(c) Electric field patterns.
(d) Electro-static charges.
7. What was the rotation for the healers involved in Elisabeth Targ's healing experiments?
8. The founder of Transcendental Meditation was _____.
(a) Siddartha Gautama.
(b) Maha Pajapati.
(c) Chatral Rinpoche.
(d) Maharishi Mahesh Yogi.
9. According to the Achuar and the Huaorani Indians, waking life is considered _____.
(a) A reality.
(b) A falsehood.
10. The Greek goddess of the earth is called _____.
11. According to the author, the REG machine was a kind of _____ that measured the dynamics and coherence of a group.
(c) Geiger counter.
12. Hal Puthoff had former intelligence experience in which branch of the U.S. armed forces?
(d) Air Force.
13. What movie example does the author use to illustrate the way communication occurs in relation to the Zero Point Field?
(a) Indiana Jones.
(b) Star Wars.
(c) Starship Troopers.
(d) The Shining.
14. Robert Jahn said that if you take _____out of the quantum world, then it all makes sense.
15. Dean Radin played the _____ as a child.
Short Answer Questions
1. Dr. Bernard Grad chemically analyzed water treated by a healer with ______.
2. William Braud was considered a _____.
3. What color suits were the CIA agents wearing who visited Hal Puthoff?
4. The book Contact was written by _____.
5. _____ were another great love of Dean Radin's, directly influencing his work.
This section contains 363 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)