|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Eight, The Extended Eye.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In 1976, the first plants that Fritz-Albert Popp recorded photon emissions from were _____.
(b) Strawberry clusters.
(c) Cucumber seedlings.
(d) Green beans.
2. What did Jacques Benveniste call the attitude toward his work?
(a) A political move.
(b) A crusade.
(c) A Salem witchhunt.
(d) A firing squad.
3. What process did Fritz-Albert Popp want to eliminate in order to record photons?
(c) Cell regeneration.
(d) Cell division.
4. Alexander Gurwitsch was credited with discovering mitogenetic radiation in _____ in the 1920's.
(a) Carrot leaves.
(b) Tomato crowns.
(c) Potato eyes.
(d) Onion roots.
5. Whom does the author say Hal Puthoff looked like?
(a) Mickey Mouse.
(b) Mickey Mantle.
(c) Mickey Rooney.
(d) Mickey Hart.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Hal Puthoff's profession?
2. In classical physics, the experimenter was considered a _____.
3. Who rated the device that Hal Puthoff and Ken Shoulders invented, boosting their credibility?
4. What was hidden in a box which impressed CIA agents so much that they offered to fund a pilot project on ESP?
5. What did letters that poured into publications regarding the work of Jacques Benveniste say about it?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)