|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Eight, The Extended Eye.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Jacques Benveniste's area of specialty?
(a) Brain tumors.
(d) Cell division.
2. What was Robert Jahn's reason for returning to Princeton and joining the aeronautical engineering department in the early 1960's?
(a) Electric propulsion.
(b) Psychic navigation.
(c) Remote viewing.
(d) Gas propulsion.
3. Particles that travel faster than the speed of light are called _____.
4. What is the salient physical feature of William Braud that the author points out?
(a) His height.
(b) His outlandish way of dressing.
(c) His beard.
(d) His blue eyes.
5. What point on the moon did the astronauts not reach that they had planned to study?
(b) Cone Crater.
(c) Mons Huygens.
Short Answer Questions
1. Nature Magazine dubbed the group of people in the lab of Jacques Benveniste ______________.
2. The Russian scientist Nikolai Bernstein was known for his _____.
3. What process did Fritz-Albert Popp want to eliminate in order to record photons?
4. How does the author describe the glasses Russell Targ wore?
5. What machine added the ability to count light to the EMI 9558QA?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)