|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Six, The Creative Observer.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is a matrix or medium which connects two or more points in space, usually via a force like gravity or electromagnetism?
(a) A quark.
(b) A field.
(c) A vector.
(d) A force.
2. Russell and Karen DeValois wrote a book called _____.
(a) Fractal Certainty.
(b) Spatial Vision.
(c) Action Reaction.
(d) Quantum Communication.
3. What is the yellow liquid of the blood called?
(d) Live water.
4. What is the use of solar cells for energy production called?
5. After his space flight, Ed Mitchel began devouring books on _____.
(a) French cooking.
(b) Religious experiences.
(c) Rocket science.
Short Answer Questions
1. The Newtonian view of physics says that everything works in a _____ manner.
2. Systems theorist Ernest Laszlo argued that the brain is the _____ of the ultimate storage medium, The Field.
3. Robert Jahn's view of parapsychology was that it was thought of by the scientific establishment as being the province of _____.
4. Who was the editor of Nature Magazine when Jacques Benveniste's article was published?
5. According to the author, Albert Enstein distrusted _____.
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)