|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Six, The Creative Observer.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of a standard dye mentioned in relation to the staining of certain white blood cells in Jacques Benveniste's experiments?
(a) Malachite green.
(b) Cesyl violet.
(c) Alizarin red.
(d) Toluidine blue.
2. Johannes Kepler claimed that people on Earth could _____.
(a) Communicate with plants.
(b) Hear the music of the stars.
(c) Walk through mountains.
(d) See atomic particles with the naked eye.
3. Which author had Fritz-Albert Popp read that believed that reality was the creation of living systems?
4. How does the author categorize J. B. Rhine?
(a) As a mathemetician and artist.
(b) As a neuroscientist and cardiac specialist.
(c) As a biologist and parapsychologist.
(d) As a musician and mathemetician.
5. What is the name of the symbols that J. B. Rhine used to test ESP?
Short Answer Questions
1. A fertilized egg starts to multiply and produces _____ cells.
2. What was Hal Puthoff's profession?
3. In classical physics, the experimenter was considered a _____.
4. _____ is mentioned in the book as being hailed the great white hope of heart disease prevention.
5. Who wrote Principia?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)