|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Six, The Creative Observer.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the author, gravity is the _____ of physics.
(a) The Nirvana.
(c) Second Coming.
(d) Holy Grail.
2. Frequency is usually measured in ______________.
3. Which university was thought to have the best neuroscience laboratory in the world in 1948?
4. Where is the University of Marburg?
(b) The Czech Republic.
5. Couples in a relationship that were used to study remote intention were called _____.
(a) Bonded pairs.
(b) Constant doubles.
(c) Gemini doubles.
(d) Stable partners.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was the previous countryman Jacques Benveniste is compared to in the book?
2. What is the lowest possible energy state called?
3. What process did Fritz-Albert Popp want to eliminate in order to record photons?
4. What did Jacques Benveniste call the attitude toward his work?
5. What is the yellow liquid of the blood called?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)